New light-heavyweight destroyer hails from down under

Eckhart Tolle

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Seriously, how do you defend against a 200lb Kagaroo, (that's ripped and obviously juicing), has better striking than Rousey (ok, that's not saying much, but still...) and that can stand on its tail and deliver a double nut shot with both its horned feet that would make Keith Hackney proud:

You can't do anything against such kangaroo , A+ level athlete.

Also, better trash talking skills than all of Team Alpha Male

giphy.gif

Seriously, how do you defend against a 200lb Kagaroo, (that's ripped and obviously juicing), has better striking than Rousey (ok, that's not saying much, but still...) and that can stand on its tail and deliver a double nut shot with both its horned feet that would make Keith Hackney proud:

He has no ground game. He will gas in round one and then get dropped in round two and subbed via RNC.

Cmon and my post about BJs BJs gets deleted lol

Cmon and my post about BJs BJs gets deleted lol
lol you made a post called Bjs for BJ and didn't think it would be deleted. Guess Mods find this just lighthearted and ridiculous while they found your post sexual?

The chest bump had me in tears.

Man with the current state of the LHW division I wouldnt even mind a kangaroo freakshow fight, as long as its some fresh blood in there.

There is kangaroo meat at my grocery store. I have never tried it, as I am afraid the meat might be a bit springy.

Was hoping this was a cleverly disguised Big Swinging Johnson thread...

Disappointed...

Back