New Korn- The Serenity Of Suffering

TrippleOG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty good album , they went back to a harder sound. Still wish David was on the drums.

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

The reason David isn't on the drums is that he sucked. I'm not sure about their first album, but I know that on most of their albums, they had to have a studio drummer come in and cut the tracks. I think it was Josh Freese.

wow, didn't know Head came back
haven't listened to anything after see you on the other side
Korn was one of my favs
saw them with limp bizkit and ice cube in NJ

Korn was one of my favs
Head was on the radio a couple months ago talking about this return to the band.

I've seen them three times.. they always put on a good show. Don't really care for them anymore.

Korn was one of my favs
I've met Head in a small studio environment. He played a local venue and went back to my buddies place that opened for him and he jammed out with them. I can't say enough how nice and positive he was.

The reason David isn't on the drums is that he sucked. I'm not sure about their first album, but I know that on most of their albums, they had to have a studio drummer come in and cut the tracks. I think it was Josh Freese.
Back in 98 or 99 the drummer they were touring with broke his wrist in Fargo. It sucked because they stopped in the middle of a song and said that was it. They came back eventually, but it was still a bummer.

I've met Head in a small studio environment. He played a local venue and went back to my buddies place that opened for him and he jammed out with them. I can't say enough how nice and positive he was.

Back in 98 or 99 the drummer they were touring with broke his wrist in Fargo. It sucked because they stopped in the middle of a song and said that was it. They came back eventually, but it was still a bummer.

I saw rage against the machine and it is the show where Zack fucked up his ankle on like the second song. he played the whole show after that which was coo. It was just like cyclones of moshing at that show (wu tang and atari teenage riot opened for them)

when i saw korn it sucked because no one but pretty much the people i were with were even standing up....this was in the same stadium i saw rage at

I think Silviera was still playing the live shows at that time. But I'm pretty sure a studio guy was brought in to record Follow the Leader.

Back