New Korean MMA News and Discussion

So how shitty is Stun Gun's situation? First he doesn't get a fight scheduled all year until August. When he does, it's on a Conor event, but he's forced to withdraw due to injury. When he gets scheduled again, it's for his first ever main event. Now his opposition withdraws due to injury. 2016 has not been kind to DHK.
Hopefully he gets something before the end of the year, he's not getting any younger

No way for $440 million worth. That's a joke. Do not believe self-promotion
They have huge tech giants behind them and do pretty big viewing numbers, it's easily believable

umm... the UFC is worth what someone was willing to pay for it. Which was 4 billion.
I was referring to ONE Championship claiming to be worth billions and being watched by every person in Asia

Hopefully he gets something before the end of the year, he's not getting any younger

They have huge tech giants behind them and do pretty big viewing numbers, it's easily believable

I was referring to ONE Championship claiming to be worth billions and being watched by every person in Asia
oops.

Well, we'll never know anyway, unless they decide to sell.
Nope, because RoadFC don't have a duty to publish their value of asset on electronic disclosure system.
In Korea, There're obliged to announce value of asset if company's property value exceed $6 million. But RoadFC has not yet posted their value of asset.
There's no way that RoadFC are worth about $440 million. That's totally bluffing and joking. This is reality.

Last edited:
Nope, because RoadFC don't have a duty to publish their value of asset on electronic disclosure system.
In Korea, There're obliged to announce value of asset if company's property value exceed $6 million. But RoadFC has not yet posted their value of asset.
There's no way that RoadFC are worth about $440 million. That's totally bluffing and joking. This is reality.
Define property value

Kim Bo Sung was on the show Real Men recently where celebrities participate in military boot camp.

Closest we will get to Steven Seagal in MMA apparently, he also does his corny catch phrase and pose

Clips of his action scenes in the video

So how shitty is Stun Gun's situation? First he doesn't get a fight scheduled all year until August. When he does, it's on a Conor event, but he's forced to withdraw due to injury. When he gets scheduled again, it's for his first ever main event. Now his opposition withdraws due to injury. 2016 has not been kind to DHK.
He main evented a Macau show against John Hathaway.

He main evented a Macau show against John Hathaway.
I stand corrected then. I watched that fight on fight pass the other day. Crazy ending. I had Hathaway winning. Hope he makes a comeback.

Define property value
Company worth.
According to the electronic disclosure system, RoadFC isn't worth whatever they claim. It's just self-estimation and self promoting propaganda. Don't be fooled by that

Looks like Roop is healed up from the fractured leg he sustained in the fight against Yoon Jun Lee

TFC 13 card is finalized with the addition of Ji Yeon Kim vs Tao Li (supposedly is actually 3-3). With the lackluster opponent and late announcement (event is next week) I assume Ji Yeon Kim originally had a different opponent that pulled out.

Also looks like Jae Young Kim is defending his MW title against Antonio dos Santos, previous articles didn't mention that it was a title fight.

Full card

Last edited:
@gorgonon put me on to this. ROAD FC Lightweight champ A Sol Kwon and MJ Kim (she fought in kickboxing at that Angel's Fighting event but seems to be more focused on MMA, I talked to the guy that runs the Korean database for Tapology and he thinks she is a champ for ALL FC) are cast members on a current survival show. The first episode has been subbed so far.

Interesting that quite a few of the cast recognized who Kwon is and the show is getting fairly high ratings for a non-drama cable show.

Last edited:
PXC and TFC Bantamweight champ Kwan Ho Kwak has signed with the UFC and will debut against Titan FC champ Brett Johns at the Belfast event. I figured this was the case with PXC having an upcoming Bantamweight title fight without Kwak, tough debut opponent for him.

PXC and TFC Bantamweight champ Kwan Ho Kwak has signed with the UFC and will debut against Titan FC champ Brett Johns at the Belfast event. I figured this was the case with PXC having an upcoming Bantamweight title fight without Kwak, tough debut opponent for him.
Going to miss this fight live :(

TFC 13 card is finalized with the addition of Ji Yeon Kim vs Tao Li (supposedly is actually 3-3). With the lackluster opponent and late announcement (event is next week) I assume Ji Yeon Kim originally had a different opponent that pulled out.

Also looks like Jae Young Kim is defending his MW title against Antonio dos Santos, previous articles didn't mention that it was a title fight.

Full card
How can I watch this event?!

There was a rumor that he interviewed for TUF, I assume they turned him away because of his record. He was also supposed to fight Yuki Motoya at RIZIN NYE last year but pulled out with an injury, idk what the injury was or how severe. My guess is that he will fight the winner of Nam Jin Jo vs Heili Alateng sometime early 2017, maybe try again for RIZIN NYE this year.
Nam Jin jo was the 1 that was suppose to fight in rizin. Not min song.

Sung-Bin Jo won his MMA fight at Kunlan Fight on Sunday. Kunlan needs to fight him a decent opponent for once.

Back