New Korean MMA News and Discussion

Anyone know what happened to Min Jong Song? He hasn't fought in a long time.
There was a rumor that he interviewed for TUF, I assume they turned him away because of his record. He was also supposed to fight Yuki Motoya at RIZIN NYE last year but pulled out with an injury, idk what the injury was or how severe. My guess is that he will fight the winner of Nam Jin Jo vs Heili Alateng sometime early 2017, maybe try again for RIZIN NYE this year.

There was a rumor that he interviewed for TUF, I assume they turned him away because of his record. He was also supposed to fight Yuki Motoya at RIZIN NYE last year but pulled out with an injury, idk what the injury was or how severe. My guess is that he will fight the winner of Nam Jin Jo vs Heili Alateng sometime early 2017, maybe try again for RIZIN NYE this year.
Thanks for the info. I think he is much better than the typical TUF fighter, they should have accepted him.

Jesus. (O__O)

He was Road FC's best prospect imo. Who else is there with potential?
Soo Chul Kim, Min Woo Kim, Seung Yeon Kim, Ik Hwan Jang, Xiaonan Yan, Ye Ji Lee, Jung Eun Park, Kyung Pyo Kim

They have a ton of talent that could be big in a few years. Soo Chul Kim, Min Woo Kim, and Yoon Jun Lee are probably the 3 ready for big things right now (if Yoon Jun Lee was healthy of course).

ROAD says they are currently worth about $440 million and expect to top 1 billion within 2 years time. It's actually somewhat believable unlike a certain other boasting org's claims of being worth a billion

More fights added to TFC 13

Middleweight champ Jae Young Kim vs UFC vet Antonio dos Santos Jr. in a non-title bout, former FW title challenger Sung Won Jo vs former Shooto Pacific Rim champ Jr Nakamura, and Crying Fist (I think season 4) winner Byung Hee Lim vs Takahiro Ideta.

It's turned out to be a solid card after a meh start to it, supposedly there's going to be 11 total bouts, only 9 have been announced.

What's the point of a non title bout?

Not really sure, maybe dos Santos Jr is just signed to a one off contract

So how shitty is Stun Gun's situation? First he doesn't get a fight scheduled all year until August. When he does, it's on a Conor event, but he's forced to withdraw due to injury. When he gets scheduled again, it's for his first ever main event. Now his opposition withdraws due to injury. 2016 has not been kind to DHK.

More fights added to TFC 13

Middleweight champ Jae Young Kim vs UFC vet Antonio dos Santos Jr. in a non-title bout, former FW title challenger Sung Won Jo vs former Shooto Pacific Rim champ Jr Nakamura, and Crying Fist (I think season 4) winner Byung Hee Lim vs Takahiro Ideta.

It's turned out to be a solid card after a meh start to it, supposedly there's going to be 11 total bouts, only 9 have been announced.
Jae young Kim the first and only dude to ko Matt horwich . I'll be looking forward to see his fight against dos Santos .

Soo Chul Kim, Min Woo Kim, Seung Yeon Kim, Ik Hwan Jang, Xiaonan Yan, Ye Ji Lee, Jung Eun Park, Kyung Pyo Kim

They have a ton of talent that could be big in a few years. Soo Chul Kim, Min Woo Kim, and Yoon Jun Lee are probably the 3 ready for big things right now (if Yoon Jun Lee was healthy of course).

ROAD says they are currently worth about $440 million and expect to top 1 billion within 2 years time. It's actually somewhat believable unlike a certain other boasting org's claims of being worth a billion
No way for $440 million worth. That's a joke. Do not believe self-promotion

No way for $440 million worth. That's a joke. Do not believe self-promotion
People didn't think anyone would buy the UFC for $4b either.

Road is one of only a few shows to regularly broadcast and have live events in mainland China. They also have the backing of several Chinese tech giants.

People didn't think anyone would buy the UFC for $4b either.

Road is one of only a few shows to regularly broadcast and have live events in mainland China. They also have the backing of several Chinese tech giants.
Yeah, That's right. But RoadFC is not UFC. It's not a same case. Plus their claim has any evidence at all. Pretty much like a bluffing play

Yeah, That's right. But RoadFC is not UFC. It's not a same case. Plus their claim has any evidence at all. Pretty much like a bluffing play
Well, we'll never know anyway, unless they decide to sell.

umm... the UFC is worth what someone was willing to pay for it. Which was 4 billion.

Back