New Korean MMA News and Discussion

Choi Young-ki, a lawyer on the Lord's side of the lawsuit,

Well if he be with them, who can be against them?

jesus4.jpg

'ROAD FC Atom class champion' Ham Seo-hee tops the world rankings ... 'Prove the world's strongest class'

http://roadfc.co.kr/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzREVUTXlFVE0=

ROAD FC (Road FC, Jung Moon-Hong) Atsam champion Ham, Seo-hee (30, Team Mad) ranked first in the world rankings.

Ham is defeated Japan's DEEP JEWELS champion Kurobe Mina at XIAOMI ROAD FC 039 in June. It proved once again that there is no opponent in the A-top level, and it became the main character of the first champion of the historical ROAD FC women's department.

Ham is now ranked No. 1 in the Atom rankings in the rankings announced by a number of overseas mixed martial arts sites including 'MMARISING' and 'WMMA RANKINGS'. Kurobe Mina, who was defeated by Hamasuhei, finished fourth.

%25ED%2595%25A8%25EC%2584%259C%25ED%259D%25AC%2B%25EB%259E%25AD%25ED%2582%25B91%25EC%259C%2584.png

"I am so proud that I am a ROAD FC player. I am really glad that I came back to the top in the Atom class. It is always the 2nd and 3rd place, and it goes to the top, and there is something new, and there is an uneasy heart. I do not have any place to go now, I just have a place to go down. "

She said, "It is that heavy responsibility. I want to do my best in the future because I can keep it because I need to improve a lot in terms of skill, so I will be doing my best in the future to keep the number one position in the future. "

Meanwhile, ROAD FC Chung Moon-Hong's global big project 'ROAD TO A-SOL', which took the top prize money of US $ 1 million, went through the preliminary rounds to the 16th round. The 8th round of the tournament was decided by lottery, and the 8th round schedule will be announced later.

In legal news, seems that Ga Yeon Song can't win a single lawsuit against Road FC. Still trying to get her contract terminated. Translated by Google

http://roadfc.co.kr/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzRE16TXlFVE0=

Martial arts player Song Ga Yeon's second injunction was also dismissed.

On August 18, Song Ga Yeon filed an application for suspension of the player contract, claiming that "the exclusive player contract is void in violation of the regulations on the regulation of the contract" on August 18, This was the second application for disposing of Song Yang Yan Co., Ltd.

The 50th Division of the Seoul Central District Court (Grand Chief Justice Kim Jung-man) on the September 12, Song Ga Yeon's second request for disposition, judged that " "The effect of the exclusive contract signed by the creditor and debtor on December 1, 2013 is valid."

Despite the fact that the first disposition application was rejected, Song Ga-yeon did not submit to the court's decision but filed a disposition that changed the form again, but it was also dismissed.

At the time of the first preliminary injunction application, the court ruled that "the validity of the exclusive contract is valid", and added, "The contract of this case is not against the goodwill and other social order, and the details of the contract are also unfair. "It was once again confirmed that Song Ga-yeon was unable to appeal the player's activities at Road FC due to his decision to dismiss the second preliminary injunction.

Choi Young-ki, a lawyer on the plantiff's side of the lawsuit, said, "The judgment of the court is a natural result. I am very saddened by Song Ga Yeon's ongoing legal disputes, such as two-time injunctions. "

i wish there was a source for all this legal stuff that wasn't ROAD themselves.

I would imagine the court records would be made available to the public. If not, Korea's slander and libel laws are pretty strict about that kind of stuff anyway.

i wish there was a source for all this legal stuff that wasn't ROAD themselves.
I haven't looked around on Naver and the like for it. There might be something floating around but I doubt we get an English source that isn't ROAD unless something huge comes out of it.

Long awaited news on Road FC flyweight champ Min Jong Song:

http://roadfc.co.kr/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzREVETnlFVE0=
ROAD FC (Road FC, Jung Moon-Hong) Flyweight champion Song Min-jong (26, Monster House) is preparing to return to the cage again.

Song Min-jong won the flyweight championship in October 2015, winning the title match with Jo-nam Jin. Since the injury has not been on for a long time, many fans have wondered about Song Min - jong 's current status.

"I had a shoulder collar dislocation injury five months ago. Two shoulder ligaments were injured. So I was pinning for 5 months, and last week I finished the operation and pulled a pin on my shoulder. Now I have to rehabilitate for two to three months. "

There was a crustal variation at ROAD FC flyweight while Songmin paper rest. 'Taekwon Fighter' Jihoon (33, Octagon Gim) has announced his intention to do both flyweight and bantamweight shouting 'Taedo Songminjong'. Song Min-jong also had no idea.

"Kun Hun is definitely a lot better than before, and I am a little nervous because I have added skill. And nowadays, I'm also watching the players. The strike was very frustrating. I do not know who I am going to make a comeback, but anyone is confident. "

Songmin thinks the paper is about to return next spring. Until then, I was determined to play a great game for the fans who made me a perfect body condition.

"There was a bit of space, but I was able to do as much as I could without rest. You may think that you have a better time than you did before, but I would like to stand in front of your fans with better performance than before. Watch me."

Song Min-jong says that he wants to go back and fight like crazy. Let's look forward to his healthy return.

Well, no surprise here, but the outmatched young ladies from Korea both lost their fights in Deep on 9/16.
Young Ji Kim lost to King REINA by first round armbar, and Hyun Joo Baek lost to Emi Fujino by first round sleeper choke. It was Kim's debut, and Baek's second fight, coming about a month after her debut.

They must be managed by CMA, because this reeks of their garbage booking.

%25EB%25B0%25B1%25ED%2598%2584%25EC%25A3%25BC%25EA%25B9%2580%25EC%2598%2581%25EC%25A7%2580_0915.jpg

Last edited:
Aorigele getting in some pad work, LMAO

Last edited:
Aorigele getting in some pad work, LMAO

I guess the two of them became friends while filming the reality show "Roadman Bejing Express." It's hard to realize they're only a few years apart in age.
http://roadfc.co.kr/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzRGdETnlFVE0=
042_%25EC%259D%25B4%25EC%2598%2588%25EC%25A7%2580%25EC%2595%2584%25EC%2598%25A4%25EB%25A5%25B4%25EA%25BA%25BC%25EB%259F%25AC1_0918.jpg

042_%25EC%259D%25B4%25EC%2598%2588%25EC%25A7%2580%25EC%2595%2584%25EC%2598%25A4%25EB%25A5%25B4%25EA%25BA%25BC%25EB%259F%25AC2_0918.jpg

I saw the ones they put up awhile ago with him doing pad work with Hyun Man Myung. From this interview it sounds like he has done a large portion of his training for this fight in Korea.
https://mma-today.com/road-fc-42s-aorigele-talks-mighty-mo-reality-tv-hong-man-choi-china

Anyone else having issues with outbound links on here? I have to copy the link and paste it to get to the article rather than just clicking the link

hyperlinks are working okay for me.

"]Interdasting....

I can think of one fight in particular for her over there. Maybe more, if she's flexible in fighting outside of Atomweight.

Hamderlei seems like the obvious conclusion if she's going to be fighting in Korea

Jihn yu Frey is sexy as fuck. Her face is fuckin pretty lol :)

Back