New Khabib video. Goosebumps

BlaringCautiousBinturong-small.gif
‘Mehmehmehmehmeh’

I heard that if you say assalamualaikum followed by "BOOZE, COKE, WHORES!" in front of the mirror at 12 AM khabib shows up behind you and chokes the shit out of you

Cool video,bad bad bad music.

I heard that if you say assalamualaikum followed by "BOOZE, COKE, WHORES!" in front of the mirror at 12 AM khabib shows up behind you and chokes the shit out of you
Thats actually true. But he just admonishes you like he did artem,maybe a few slaps,and asks why you did that.

now imagine the goosebumps when the early ko/first knockdown happens and you start thinking "Conor is truly special"

One thing missing: a single Dagestani woman. I am far right in the US, but even I think they are sexist pigs in those mountains.

It's called selling a fight.

I remember when fighters sold fights without acting like total jackasses. Pretty sure its been proven possible. Soon they will have to push Khabib as undisputed LW Champ. Enjoy the show.

I remember when fighters sold fights without acting like total jackasses. Pretty sure its been proven possible. Soon they will have to push Khabib as undisputed LW Champ. Enjoy the show.

GSP wrote the book.

Back