New Japanese fighting event "Ganryujima"

I think Kikuno beat Ambriz can anyone confirm?

Here are some cool highlights
Ui-EwT4N-go .....funny Krav guy in beginning I think I used to train with he called it something else not krav back then....and couple years ago asked me to vouch for him and I was like I only trained with you a month 20 yrs ago so no.....
xeGNK_lim5g

XtwdRjGm-2s

Best Capoara in fighting i have seen

Deifinitely agree with that, the capoeira was just so entertaining

There have been promotions where closed fisted strikes were banned, people could escape submission attempts by "rope break", ground strikes were not allowed, clinching was not allowed etc etc.
... And they are counted on fight finder

What's the matter?

"Let me give you an exemple of somethings thats also wrong as proof that something similar is right"

lmao

"Let me give you an exemple of somethings thats also wrong as proof that something similar is right"

lmao
All are fights. They changed the unified rules this year, and the judging... should all prior fights be removed from the records?

I think Kikuno beat Ambriz can anyone confirm?

Here are some cool highlights
Ui-EwT4N-go .....funny Krav guy in beginning I think I used to train with he called it something else not krav back then....and couple years ago asked me to vouch for him and I was like I only trained with you a month 20 yrs ago so no.....
xeGNK_lim5g

XtwdRjGm-2s

Best Capoara in fighting i have seen
Kikuno vs Ambriz ended in a no contest due to the deep shin cut on Kikuno

All are fights. They changed the unified rules this year, and the judging... should all prior fights be removed from the records?

It stands without saying that every small rule change doesnt warrant a scrapping of records. Theres always a sliding scale, but no submissions and 30 seconds on the ground isnt even pro MMA anymore, more like some modified Sanshou. Amateur MMA is more similar to the pro sport than whatever this is. K1 isnt MMA just because you can throw someone from the clinch.

They do allow standing submissions in all fights (a sub that starts on the feet but ends up on the ground is given 15 seconds to be completed), ground is strictly ground and pound unless a special rules match. As for the time limit on the ground, Sherdog would have a ton of cleaning up to do and the majority of WMMA before 2008 would be wiped from the database if they were to determine that not to be MMA.

I have seen Sherdog put separate records for exhibitions (TUF mainly) on fighter pages, no reason they couldn't throw Ganryujima there. It's basically what is being done with it on Tapology, the fights show up on the fighter's record but doesn't count for their win-loss totals. They do bring in some notable names so it's nice to have a more complete record of what they have been up to.
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/promotions/1948-ganryujima

Last edited:
Thanks Asurah

from older matches I watched yesterday it seemed just 10 seconds on ground.

Is it now 30?

Thanks Asurah

from older matches I watched yesterday it seemed just 10 seconds on ground.

Is it now 30?
It's 15 seconds officially but I feel like they have gone over that in fights, I need to rewatch them

Next one is next month I thinks it’s the best card they have had

upload_2018-8-24_22-21-10.jpeg

I have hard time copy pasting on my iPad

it has a very tanigawa/dynamite vibe it has sumos,pro wrestlers sumos who prowrestle karate guys legit mma guys karate guys who are legit mma guys Giant Asians a outsider cause everyone has to have an outsider now

Last edited:
The best one ever and the only one not on fite not even on delay

Smh

Back