New Invicta FC 25 Card.

msm1981

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Bantamweight Title: Raquel Pa’aluhi (6-5) vs. Yana Kunitskaya (9-3, 1 NC)
Strawweight: Livia Renata Souza (10-1) vs. Janaisa Morandin (9-0)*
Bantamweight: Alexa Conners (4-1) vs. Katharina Lehner (5-0)
Strawweight: Sharon Jacobson (4-1) vs. Kali Robbins (4-0)
Atomweight: Shino VanHoose (5-5) vs. Alyse Anderson (3-0)
Bantamweight: Amberlynn Orr (0-1) vs. Sarah Kleczka (0-0)**
Bantamweight: Yaya Rincón (1-0) vs. Stephanie Egger (2-1)
Flyweight: Cheri Muraski (3-0) vs. Tracy Cortez (0-0)
Atomweight: Ashley Medina (0-0) vs. Jillian DeCoursey (0-0)

*Replacing Jodie Esquibel Do To Injury
**Replacing Kelly McGill Who is Fighting On The
Tuesday Night Contender Series August 29th

Last edited:
meh to say the least. With UFC getting all the top girls, not much depth to the Invicta cards.

meh to say the least. With UFC getting all the top girls, not much depth to the Invicta cards.

Just because the names aren't popular doesn't mean it will be a boring card. When it comes to Invicta, the chances for excitement are always better than for a snoozer. I bet there will be some competitive fights.

Like it. Need all the bantamweight fights we can get; this is basically an LFA card full of LHW prospects.

Disappointed about Souza vs. Esquibel being scratched, hope Jodie recovers well. Hope Livinha wins!

Like to see some 135ers on here. We need a new wave of them quick.

Just because the names aren't popular doesn't mean it will be a boring card. When it comes to Invicta, the chances for excitement are always better than for a snoozer. I bet there will be some competitive fights.

With all the MMA in the world, I need more than just a "chance for excitement" to get me to watch.

Disappointed about Souza vs. Esquibel being scratched, hope Jodie recovers well. Hope Livinha wins!
Personally, I wasn't thrilled hearing Esquibel got the shot after going 1-2 in her last 3 fights.

Back