new information indicating Saudi government may have funded a test run of 9/11 attacks

Trump just sold the Saudis billions worth of military equipment.

He also did a sword dance with them and held this weird glowing orb.

Looks very sinister.

23orb-master768.jpg

Don't forget the curtsy.

AFJtxzN.gif

You're like constantly on yellows, so I'm not sure why you're talking to me about this.
You don't know what you're talking about lol.

You got a whole 2 search pages ragging on people with yellows, just pointing it out for documentation.

We already knew several were here on the Saudi dime, so this isn't quite the revelation it's reported as. The headline makes it sound like SA funded their "dry run" itself, as in provided them funds for that purpose, but there's no evidence of that. They paid for their flight. So what? I suspect there's a rat in the House and I suspect his name is Bandar, but this isn't much.

I don´t think anyone doubts that SA was involved. The question is, why is the US government covering for them.

Economic and geopolitical interests.

Saudis would never do such a thing, because they rely on American weapons and economy... Russia on the other hand would love to sabotage the relationship

This is news how?

We know people in the Saudi government were involved, said people were probably turned into ground meat in a Saudi secret prison as part of a deal with the US government to erase all possible involvement.
Doubtful. Saudi involvement reached the highest levels of their monarchy.

We must have owed them dozens of truckloads of fresh Persians to slaughter or something.

We already knew several were here on the Saudi dime, so this isn't quite the revelation it's reported as. The headline makes it sound like SA funded their "dry run" itself, as in provided them funds for that purpose, but there's no evidence of that. They paid for their flight. So what? I suspect there's a rat in the House and I suspect his name is Bandar, but this isn't much.
It's a fairly logical conclusion that Saudi funded dry runs when they a. Paid for the flight and b. Those on the flight performed a hijacking dry run

I mean, this report doesn't include any direct admission but what the fuck do you think SA expected out of paying for flights for the kind of people who would attempt to enter a cockpit?

Trump just sold the Saudis billions worth of military equipment.

He also did a sword dance with them and held this weird glowing orb.

Looks very sinister.

23orb-master768.jpg
It's a weird thing to do for a guy that beat the anti SA drum during the election.
It's almost as if he just said what he knew would be well received, without any intention to follow through.
Just like a politician.

It's a weird thing to do for a guy that beat the anti SA drum during the election.
It's almost as if he just said what he knew would be well received, without any intention to follow through.
Just like a politician.

Melania in human form, just like a secret lizard person.

It's a fairly logical conclusion that Saudi funded dry runs when they a. Paid for the flight and b. Those on the flight performed a hijacking dry run

I mean, this report doesn't include any direct admission but what the fuck do you think SA expected out of paying for flights for the kind of people who would attempt to enter a cockpit?
"Saudi" isn't some singular entity here. Like any royal ruling family, there are competing elements. I think the logical conclusion is that there is probably an element within the royal family that supports terrorism against the US and its allies. By contrast, the US acts more like a singular entity. When we do support terrorism, it's usually through the administration, though it appears some presidents are more complicit than others, and some are left more in the dark. There is less room for US operatives to undermine the executive, especially after some of the horseshit surrounding the Cuban missile crisis. When the US does something, it's because the US is doing something. But from what I can tell, the administrative arm of SA has less control over its princes and their rabble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back