new information indicating Saudi government may have funded a test run of 9/11 attacks

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2017/09/09/saudi-government-allegedly-funded-a-dry-run-for-911/

new information indicating Saudi government may have funded a test run of 9/11 attacks

Fresh evidence submitted in a major 9/11 lawsuit moving forward against the Saudi Arabian government reveals its embassy in Washington may have funded a “dry run” for the hijackings carried out by two Saudi employees, further reinforcing the claim that employees and agents of the kingdom directed and aided the 9/11 hijackers and plotters.

Two years before the airliner attacks, the Saudi Embassy paid for two Saudi nationals, living undercover in the US as students, to fly from Phoenix to Washington “in a dry run for the 9/11 attacks,” alleges the amended complaint filed on behalf of the families of some 1,400 victims who died in the terrorist attacks 16 years ago.

During a November 1999 America West flight to Washington, Qudhaeein and Shalawi are reported to have tried multiple times to gain access to the cockpit of the plane in an attempt to test flight-deck security in advance of the hijackings.

“After they boarded the plane in Phoenix, they began asking the flight attendants technical questions about the flight that the flight attendants found suspicious,” according to a summary of the FBI case files.

“When the plane was in flight, al-Qudhaeein asked where the bathroom was; one of the flight attendants pointed him to the back of the plane,” it added. “Nevertheless, al-Qudhaeein went to the front of the plane and attempted on two occasions to enter the cockpit.”

The pilots were so spooked by the Saudi passengers and their aggressive behavior that they made an emergency landing in Ohio. On the ground there, police handcuffed them and took them into custody. Though the FBI later questioned them, it decided not to pursue prosecution.

Interesting reading for sure.

I would like people to contrast this information with the information put forth by the "9/11 was an inside job" investigtors. The unanswered questions here don't have anything to do with what is literally possible in our reality. Instead, we have a string of strange instances which, in hindsight, make perfect sense. There are many people along the way who documented events and left paper trails which we're finding and piecing together; the people who were involved in the incident are being exposed. There are no tenuous connections being drawn, there are no wild theories that more resemble fiction than past events, and there is no need to make radical leaps in logic.

Maybe I'm a sheep.

The Saudis also funded Hillary's campaign.

And the republicans are not mad that trumps muslim ban didnt include saudi arabia....

https://nypost.com/2017/09/09/saudi-government-allegedly-funded-a-dry-run-for-911/

Interesting reading for sure.

I would like people to contrast this information with the information put forth by the "9/11 was an inside job" investigtors. The unanswered questions here don't have anything to do with what is literally possible in our reality. Instead, we have a string of strange instances which, in hindsight, make perfect sense. There are many people along the way who documented events and left paper trails which we're finding and piecing together; the people who were involved in the incident are being exposed. There are no tenuous connections being drawn, there are no wild theories that more resemble fiction than past events, and there is no need to make radical leaps in logic.

Maybe I'm a sheep.

Hearsay and eyewitness testimony is not evidence, especially from fatigued airline pilots, you taught me that.

Must mean nothing happened. No possibilities. Nada. All a big misunderstanding.

Hearsay and eyewitness testimony is not evidence, especially from fatigued airline pilots, you taught me that.

Must mean nothing happened. No possibilities. Nada. All a big misunderstanding.

Actually, what I taught you is that hearsay and eyewitness testimony is not evidence, especially from fatigued human beings when offered as proof of an event has never been documented by science, is thought to be impossible by science and is only reported by a subset of people who are inclined to believe it through upbringing and personal beliefs.

If you go look at the interviews of the people on that airplane, it is guaranteed that the details don't line up at all. That is literally how human beings work, as I explained to you. The FBI interviewers everyone and sees if they can piece together what actually happened. The FBI chose not to pursue charges, possibly because of the inconsistancies in everyone's recounting of the incident. It's only now that we have the horrific event of 9/11 that we realize that, yes, that incident in 1999 was in fact a malevolent act in a larger terrorist plan.

Has anything happened in the world that makes it perfectly clear that your story actually was a demonic possession and not a woman stumbling in from Taco Bell, screaming and letting out the most horrific fart known to mankind? If it hasn't, I'm going to error on the side of rationality and say you did not witness a demonic possession, but think you did.

You really need to read some books.

This is news how?

We know people in the Saudi government were involved, said people were probably turned into ground meat in a Saudi secret prison as part of a deal with the US government to erase all possible involvement.

Actually, what I taught you is that hearsay and eyewitness testimony is not evidence, especially from fatigued human beings when offered as proof of an event has never been documented by science, is thought to be impossible by science and is only reported by a subset of people who are inclined to believe it through upbringing and personal beliefs.

If you go look at the interviews of the people on that airplane, it is guaranteed that the details don't line up at all. That is literally how human beings work, as I explained to you. The FBI interviewers everyone and sees if they can piece together what actually happened. The FBI chose not to pursue charges, possibly because of the inconsistancies in everyone's recounting of the incident. It's only now that we have the horrific event of 9/11 that we realize that, yes, that incident in 1999 was in fact a malevolent act in a larger terrorist plan.

Has anything happened in the world that makes it perfectly clear that your story actually was a demonic possession and not a woman stumbling in from Taco Bell, screaming and letting out the most horrific fart known to mankind? If it hasn't, I'm going to error on the side of rationality and say you did not witness a demonic possession, but think you did.

You really need to read some books.

Demonic possession? WTF are you on about?

I only stated that a phenomena of *unidentified* flying objects exists. I never extrapolated that to mean martians, or demons, or whatever hyperbole gets sand in your vagina. They could be very earthly military aircraft for all we know. But to insist, as you do, that *every single report throughout history* is simply mass hallucination or faulty memory is a bigger fantastical leap than acknowledging the possibility that just one of them is legit.

Put your bullshit book of absolutes in your pipe and smoke it.

Last edited:
This is news how?

We know people in the Saudi government were involved, said people were probably turned into ground meat in a Saudi secret prison as part of a deal with the US government to erase all possible involvement.

I think information tying the Saudi government to the financing of the test run is significant. Every piece of information diminishes the Saudi's ability to wiggle out unscathed.

I think information tying the Saudi government to the financing of the test run is significant. Every piece of information diminishes the Saudi's ability to wiggle out unscathed.

But we do know that Saudi government was involved and we know the US government knew and they struck a deal with the Saudis to erase said involvement.

So its most likely that any involved Saudi official has been dead for over 15 years.

Demonic possession? WTF are you on about?

I only stated that a phenomena of *unidentified* flying objects exists. I never extrapolated that to mean martians, or demons, or whatever hyperbole gets sand in your vagina. They could be very earthly military aircraft for all we know. But to insist, as you do, that *every single report throughout history* is simply mass hallucination or faulty memory is a bigger fantastical leap than acknowledging the possibility that just one of them being true blows your bullshit absolutes out of the water.

Oh, shit, I'm sorry. I thought you were the guy I was arguing with about the time he witnessed a demonic possession and Sherdoggers were telling him it literally sounded like a practical joke with farts.

Pay attention to the middle part of my reply. The FBI had to listen to everyone's statements and try to find a reliable consensus version of events. That inability for humans to reliably witness and interpret experiences might be why the FBI decided nothing criminal or malevolent had happened. It's certainly something every single police investigation has to deal with.

But we do know that Saudi government was involved and we know the US government knew and they struck a deal with the Saudis to erase said involvement.

So its most likely that any involved Saudi official has been dead for over 15 years.

Yeah, but the US is slowly peeling back its protections of the Saudi government and things like this can only help create some type of actual impact on the Saudis.

Oh, shit, I'm sorry. I thought you were the guy I was arguing with about the time he witnessed a demonic possession and Sherdoggers were telling him it literally sounded like a practical joke with farts.

Pay attention to the middle part of my reply. The FBI had to listen to everyone's statements and try to find a reliable consensus version of events. That inability for humans to reliably witness and interpret experiences might be why the FBI decided nothing criminal or malevolent had happened. It's certainly something every single police investigation has to deal with.

No problem.

And while I generally agree with the unreliability of eyewitness testimony/recollection, it doesn't mean that this is true in every single case of eyewitness testimony.

But maybe we got off on the wrong foot, and I apologize for derailing your thread. :)

Yeah, but the US is slowly peeling back its protections of the Saudi government and things like this can only help create some type of actual impact on the Saudis.

Any involvement will be played down to rogue elements who have been killed off.

No problem.

And while I generally agree with the unreliability of eyewitness testimony/recollection, it doesn't mean that this is true in every single case of eyewitness testimony.

But maybe we got off on the wrong foot, and I apologize for derailing your thread. :)

No worries. This is the WR: it's completely incoherent shit with lunatics running rampant, but it's still the most compelling forum on Sherdog.

Any involvement will be played down to rogue elements who have been killed off.

That means this information isn't significant? I'm a cynic, too, but I still feel a need to support attempts at obtaining justice.

The Saudis also funded Hillary's campaign.

Trump just sold the Saudis billions worth of military equipment.

He also did a sword dance with them and held this weird glowing orb.

Looks very sinister.

23orb-master768.jpg

Alliances always ebb and flow. At some point if it becomes strategically advantageous to turn on Saudi Arabia it would make sense for some 'new 9/11 revelations' to come out to then justify whatever political move they wanted to make.

I think I would enjoy such a turn of events.

Trump just sold the Saudis billions worth of military equipment.

He also did a sword dance with them and held this weird glowing orb.

Looks very sinister.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/mark...llion-arms-deal-to-saudi-arabia-is-fake-news/

"...There is no $110 billion deal. Instead, there are a bunch of letters of interest or intent, but not contracts. Many are offers that the defense industry thinks the Saudis will be interested in someday. So far nothing has been notified to the Senate for review. The Defense Security Cooperation Agency, the arms sales wing of the Pentagon, calls them “intended sales.” None of the deals identified so far are new, all began in the Obama administration..."

"...President Obama sold the kingdom $112 billion in weapons over eight years, most of which was a single, huge deal in 2012 negotiated by then-Secretary of Defense Bob Gates...."

Back