New HW Joe Joyce, short fight video, what do you think?

Looks like he is trying to copy Ali, and he doesnt seem to be very good.

I would fully expect someone like Chisora or Dubios to make it a really bad night for him.

I'd like to see him fight Dubios right now, so we can discount one of them

Dubois is really young (20 years old) and has limited amateur experience, right now he just needs to fight guys that are durable and that will give him some rounds, he shouldn't be rushed.
My feeling is that Joyce would loose to better technical boxer or to someone who has a lot more power, and Chisora isn't a big puncher and he also isn't a great technical boxer.
No idea if Joyce has a great chin, as an amateur he was stopped twice in the first round in 2013, once by an rather mediocre Algerian fighter, when he was already a fully grown man, but that's not always the best indicator, just look at Wilder.

Dubois is really young (20 years old) and has limited amateur experience, right now he just needs to fight guys that are durable and that will give him some rounds, he shouldn't be rushed.
My feeling is that Joyce would loose to better technical boxer or to someone who has a lot more power, and Chisora isn't a big puncher and he also isn't a great technical boxer.
No idea if Joyce has a great chin, as an amateur he was stopped twice in the first round in 2013, once by an rather mediocre Algerian fighter, when he was already a fully grown man, but that's not always the best indicator, just look at Wilder.

I agree that Dubois should be brought on a little yet. Joyce needs to get a move on cos of his age, I think he matches up well stylistically vs Chisora and it would be a good test of where he's at.

Back