New- Hangman/Outlaw. video (my music solo live) Critique wanted

I am impressed with the whistling in tune, honestly, I have always struggled with that.

Main critique would be that the sound quality could doubtlessly be better if you weren't recording in a laundry room/closet/wherever you are there.

I dig it, though, I like the country/blues storytelling type of songs, so this works for me. Thanks for sharing!

I am impressed with the whistling in tune, honestly, I have always struggled with that.

Main critique would be that the sound quality could doubtlessly be better if you weren't recording in a laundry room/closet/wherever you are there.

I dig it, though, I like the country/blues storytelling type of songs, so this works for me. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for listening.

I'm actually in the process of finding someone to record all the songs I've been writing recently. Been meeting with people this last week, so it's coming.

Yeah I'm in my closet (closest thing I can get to soundproof) recording on my phone.

Good stuff. I love a good Murder Ballad. I don't really have any criticisms of the song itself. But like others, the sound quality on the video could be better. Thanks for sharing.

Good stuff. I love a good Murder Ballad. I don't really have any criticisms of the song itself. But like others, the sound quality on the video could be better. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for listening man. Hoping to record like a live set with studio quality sound for a series on YouTube soon.

It's got that 70's, trucker, story telling vibe. I like it. It'll be cool when you can get all of these tunes nicely recorded. Look forward to it.

I listened to it again and some of your other stuff on youtube. I really enjoyed it man. Have you ever done a studio recording before?

I listened to it again and some of your other stuff on youtube. I really enjoyed it man. Have you ever done a studio recording before?
Yeah it's been a long time though. I think there's some really old recordings I can link you, but I've improved so much since then.

Glad you enjoyed it man that means alot.

Last edited:
Yeah it's been a long time though. I think there's some really old recordings I can link you, but I've improved so much since then.

Glad you enjoyed it man that means alot.
yeah that would be great. you can pm me if thats more comfortable for you

Back