New footage of Khabib allegedly spitting on Conor after finishing him emerges

Herb was standing in the way in the UFC footage, here it looks like a clear spit to me.

15401095352015641.gif

It seems for whatever reason UFC is not releasing Thrill and the Agony, they no doubt have footage of everything from all angles and all the in cage trash talk for this historic event.
Honestly, if he did spit on him after listening to all of Conor's bullshit, after the bus attack, I would just admire him more. Conor deserve everything he got and more..

Even if he spat on him, I promise you Khabib's nutgobbler fruitloop fans will excuse it. They've excused every terrible thing he's done.

Most of Khabib's fans are just as garbage as the worst Mcgregor fans. Khabib is fake as fuck, regardless if he spat on him.
Quoted for the truth.

Ronnie pickering? Never heard of you! (fucking love that video).
If he did spit on him then Conor took it well, but I sincerely hope everyone gives khabib gets shit for this for the rest of his career, just like Mikey B did despite only spitting in someone's direction..
Khabib's fans would excuse Khabib and his crew of scumbags if they killed Conor. They'd say "well, he shouldn't have called him names" because name calling gives you the right to do whatever you want to another human. The majority of Khabib's fans are garbage, just like his groupies that follow him around.

Why the fuck would anyone expect him to have respect for Conor? Those who are upset over this would just let somebody disrespect his family , country and team and on top of that threaten to kill him and telling him and his team they need to watch where they sleep for the rest of their lives. If you talk that kind of shit you cant complain if you get slapped and spit on. I think Conor would probably agree with me.
Conor definitely has shown in his career that he is all about being a scumbag after winning a fight.... You can tell by all the times this has NEVER happened. Even when he jumped the cage to go for Aldo, he got where he needed to be, stopped and did no garbage like Khabib did.

Keep excusing Khabib's scumbag behavior. There is no excuse for Conor's scumbag things he did like throwing dollys and hurting people who had nothing to do with what Khabib did to his friend Artem.

I love how Khabib's fans are in some reality where you can just do whatever you want and every action is excusable because of words said to help give the asshole more money by selling the actual fight.

Conor definitely has shown in his career that he is all about being a scumbag after winning a fight.... You can tell by all the times this has NEVER happened. Even when he jumped the cage to go for Aldo, he got where he needed to be, stopped and did no garbage like Khabib did.

Keep excusing Khabib's scumbag behavior. There is no excuse for Conor's scumbag things he did like throwing dollys and hurting people who had nothing to do with what Khabib did to his friend Artem.

I love how Khabib's fans are in some reality where you can just do whatever you want and every action is excusable because of words said to help give the asshole more money by selling the actual fight.
His behavior doesnt need excusing is what Im saying. I was glad he did it.

Khabib's fans would excuse Khabib and his crew of scumbags if they killed Conor. They'd say "well, he shouldn't have called him names" because name calling gives you the right to do whatever you want to another human. The majority of Khabib's fans are garbage, just like his groupies that follow him around.
Don't get me wrong I like khabib, I'm glad he won even though I picked against him but it'll be interesting to see what's said around these parts and if it's brought up for the next six+ years.

Don't get me wrong I like khabib, I'm glad he won even though I picked against him but it'll be interesting to see what's said around these parts and if it's brought up for the next six+ years.
It won't. Sherdoggers are all about the double-standards.

That is what you do to somebody who insults your dad, if he insulted my dad I would be thinking more like spitting 45. cal bullets at his head so spitting is not that big a deal. Fucking with family is how people get killed all the time the shit is not a joke business or not he should have kept his insults to Khabib only since that is who he was fighting.
Blabla.. bunch of nonsense.. if you disrespect my family with words I couldn't care less. Who are you? If a glass fell off the table and by some weird turn of events the sound it makes sounds like "your mom is a ho" I wouldn't attack the glass. Same with strangers.. Shit strangers say has no value.

Back