New footage of Khabib allegedly spitting on Conor after finishing him emerges

tenor.gif

its art really

Spitting with a mouthguard on is no very effective.

My first comment was about Khabib being a hypocrite as he talks about respect but he does dumb shit...Im not wrong and you cant even argue it lol when did Conor threaten his family? lol he jumped on Danis and started a brawl putting innocent people at risk, wow very respectful. He's only respectful when he wants to be, same as Conor. The only delusional fanboy here is you who made an account last week to comment on nothing but Khabib threads <JagsKiddingMe>

Do you wanna have a bare knuckle fight?

you're acting like this is a regular occurrence with Khabib, which is obviously not true. this entire incident was the first time Khabib has acted in a manner similar to Conor, and he himself admitted he probably made a mistake in doing so, and apologized. the only other time Khabib has disrespected another fighter was in a standoff with Trujillo, and after the fight they both showed sportsmanship. have you ever heard Conor apologize for his bullshit antics? no, so fuck off with that bullshit lol

if i reply to u again i think im just gonna look retarded simply by association
Ohhhh so because he doesnt do stupid shit all the time it means that he isnt disrespectful? {<jordan} great logic mate. "if i reply to u again i think im just gonna look retarded simply by association" no need to think, I think its already obvious if you are one lol stop crying and face it that Khabib is a disrespectful shit at times, just like Conor. They are respectful when it suits them. <Moves>

That's not a tap. He was feeling out for a weakness in Khabib's grip. Herb blew it.

damn Herb dean always messing with main events. on a serious note it does seem like khabibs talking to him as he chokes him out. How humiliating must it be to say khabib would be dead if he stepped off the bus and then go out like that.

That is what you do to somebody who insults your dad, if he insulted my dad I would be thinking more like spitting 45. cal bullets at his head so spitting is not that big a deal. Fucking with family is how people get killed all the time the shit is not a joke business or not he should have kept his insults to Khabib only since that is who he was fighting.
lol you are such a snowflake. Did you go into a rage when you were at school and someone made a mom joke? Its sounds more like this is all just pent up revenge fantasy nonsense and you never did anything of the sort but quietly rage and daydream about revenge that never materialized.

That is what you do to somebody who insults your dad, if he insulted my dad I would be thinking more like spitting 45. cal bullets at his head so spitting is not that big a deal. Fucking with family is how people get killed all the time the shit is not a joke business or not he should have kept his insults to Khabib only since that is who he was fighting.

529271.jpg

until i see saliva leaving his mouth projected at Mcnumbnuts it aint spitting.

even if he did, i dont give a shit.

Why the fuck would anyone expect him to have respect for Conor? Those who are upset over this would just let somebody disrespect his family , country and team and on top of that threaten to kill him and telling him and his team they need to watch where they sleep for the rest of their lives. If you talk that kind of shit you cant complain if you get slapped and spit on. I think Conor would probably agree with me.

Can't tell that he's spitting from that footage. Impossible to tell.

And sure, it would be an incredibly trashy thing to spit on an opponent, but it would also be trashy to accuse him of doing so all the while we don't have any actual evidence of it.

Who is claiming he spat? From all angles I’ve seen it looks like he shouts at him and is seperated by Herb.

Back