New footage of Khabib allegedly spitting on Conor after finishing him emerges

Khabib's goal was to show that there are consequences to talking shit about family and nation, he wasnt gonna fucking kiss conor on the cheek after the fight dumbass
and so my point stands, he's a hypocrite who talks about MMA being a respectful sport but then started the insults on Conor calling him "Irish chicken" before Conor said anything to him, spat on him and then jumped the cage to attack the crowd, what a respectful man {<jordan} dumbass

It seems for whatever reason UFC is not releasing Thrill and the Agony, they no doubt have footage of everything from all angles and all the in cage trash talk for this historic event.
I want thrill and the agony and the locker room footage like Aldo vs McGregor.

Even if he spat on him, I promise you Khabib's nutgobbler fruitloop fans will excuse it. They've excused every terrible thing he's done.

Most of Khabib's fans are just as garbage as the worst Mcgregor fans. Khabib is fake as fuck, regardless if he spat on him.

Yeah shows nothing, the head movement looks like a spit but could just as easily be an aggressive head movement as he's calling him a potato gypsy or whatever.

It's apparent that nobody has any proof of Kebob spitting so we should all move along, they're all big boys and I'm sure neither of them care in the grand scheme of things.

and so my point stands, he's a hypocrite who talks about MMA being a respectful sport but then started the insults on Conor calling him "Irish chicken" before Conor said anything to him, spat on him and then jumped the cage to attack the crowd, what a respectful man {<jordan} dumbass
There is a clear difference between calling someone an Irish chicken and actually insulting someones family, culture and country as well as death threats. The insult wasn't that he was Irish, it was just a distinction

lol khabib calling conor an 'irish chicken' is not in any way equivalent to conor threatening khabib's family.
also, he didn't 'attack the crowd', he jumped on danis who was talking just as much shit.

at this point i dont know if ur a delusional fanboy or ur a troll, most likely a troll cuz of the 2 yellow cards. hopefully u get banned real quick :)

Herb was standing in the way in the UFC footage, here it looks like a clear spit to me.

15401095352015641.gif

It seems for whatever reason UFC is not releasing Thrill and the Agony, they no doubt have footage of everything from all angles and all the in cage trash talk for this historic event.
are you fucking retarded? you can see this shit on the actual footage of the fight, not this nonsense bullshit youve posted here. there was no spitting, he was yelling something at him.

it looks like a clear spit to me.

If that looks like a clear anything to you I think you need a trip to the opticians and to get some new glasses or contact lenses.

Herb looks like Herb because no other MMA ref looks like that but if you didn't know it was Conor and Khabib they could be anyone and you'd want at least 240p level quality (and it's WAY below that) to see or confirm anything. Nothing is revealed from that shitty quality clip that you couldn't see from the other angle anyway.

Did Herb report it to NSAC? You'd have thought he would have done if Khabib spat at Conor so as that hasn't happened I think it's pretty safe to assume that it didn't happen.

lol khabib calling conor an 'irish chicken' is not in any way equivalent to conor threatening khabib's family.
also, he didn't 'attack the crowd', he jumped on danis who was talking just as much shit.

at this point i dont know if ur a delusional fanboy or ur a troll, most likely a troll cuz of the 2 yellow cards. hopefully u get banned real quick :)
My first comment was about Khabib being a hypocrite as he talks about respect but he does dumb shit...Im not wrong and you cant even argue it lol when did Conor threaten his family? lol he jumped on Danis and started a brawl putting innocent people at risk, wow very respectful. He's only respectful when he wants to be, same as Conor. The only delusional fanboy here is you who made an account last week to comment on nothing but Khabib threads <JagsKiddingMe>

I don't know if he spit or shouted because the gif is shit.

That is what you do to somebody who insults your dad, if he insulted my dad I would be thinking more like spitting 45. cal bullets at his head so spitting is not that big a deal. Fucking with family is how people get killed all the time the shit is not a joke business or not he should have kept his insults to Khabib only since that is who he was fighting.

id rather someone took a crowbar to my head than spit on me

Ronnie pickering? Never heard of you! (fucking love that video).
If he did spit on him then Conor took it well, but I sincerely hope everyone gives khabib gets shit for this for the rest of his career, just like Mikey B did despite only spitting in someone's direction..

Herb was standing in the way in the UFC footage, here it looks like a clear spit to me.

15401095352015641.gif

looks like macgregor actually won and herb had to hold him back, i can see the tattoo on his chest and everything

My first comment was about Khabib being a hypocrite as he talks about respect but he does dumb shit...Im not wrong and you cant even argue it lol when did Conor threaten his family? lol he jumped on Danis and started a brawl putting innocent people at risk, wow very respectful. He's only respectful when he wants to be, same as Conor. The only delusional fanboy here is you who made an account last week to comment on nothing but Khabib threads <JagsKiddingMe>
you're acting like this is a regular occurrence with Khabib, which is obviously not true. this entire incident was the first time Khabib has acted in a manner similar to Conor, and he himself admitted he probably made a mistake in doing so, and apologized. the only other time Khabib has disrespected another fighter was in a standoff with Trujillo, and after the fight they both showed sportsmanship. have you ever heard Conor apologize for his antics? no, so fuck off with that bullshit lol

if i reply to u again i think im just gonna look retarded simply by association

Back