New fighters and old fighters alike need to hire a comedian to roast their opponent in interviews.

galleryy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Look at what Paul Heyman was able to do for Brock lesnar

Obviously the UFC don't have the capital to do this for everybody.

I say just go hire one of those unkown comedians who do roasts to roast their opponent.

Unknown comedians make peanuts, I'm sure they will like the exposure as well. win win

This is a tremendous deal for both party.

Imagine Tony Ferguson hiring Daniel Tosh or Anthony Jeselnik to do his post fight interviews. He would literally get cut for violating the code of conduct.

Let's hear a rated PG sample without getting you banned
CM Punk, watching you fight is like masturbation. You're the only one who enjoys it and you should be arrested for doing it in public.

Dana White is here - one of the smartest promoters ever. Dana's got a giant gambling problem.

CM Punk, watching you fight is like masturbation. You're the only one who enjoys it and you should be arrested for doing it in public.

Dana White is here - one of the smartest promoters ever. Dana's got a giant gambling problem.
You know everyone on stage here calls Dana White their boss.
Actually I may be wrong about that, All the ring girls call him Daddy.

How high were you when you came up with this idea?

'Hendricks, there are 3 things about you that fucking annoy me; your chin'

You know everyone on stage here calls Dana White their boss.
Actually I may be wrong about that, All the ring girls call him Daddy.
When Dana White first asked me to come her and roast these losers, I told him to suck my dick! And here I am

Daniel Cormier, the only difference between you and the hooker Jon Jones locked in the closet is that the hooker eventually came out.

When Dana White first asked me to come her and roast these losers, I told him to suck my dick! And here I am
Lorenzo thought about hosting 1 vs 2 fight matchups, actually he meant for Arianny and Chrissy to come up to his room after the weigh ins.

Kenny here,

I would tell Khabib to tell Ferguson he is like poop like a toilet. lol.

Also I would tell Ferguson to tell Khabib that he is a terrorist scum.

lol. I'm just kidding!

Chuck Liddell what a great guy. To think all those years of partying. All the damage done to your liver, your lungs, your kidneys and the only thing you had removed was your kids.

'Hendricks, there are 3 things about you that fucking annoy me; your chin'
Speaking about chins, Overeemm you need to wear a scarf, it's getting really chilly out here, wouldn't want the janiter to have to mop you up again.

Kenny here,

I would tell Khabib to tell Ferguson he is like poop like a toilet. lol.

Also I would tell Ferguson to tell Khabib that he is a terrorist scum.

lol. I'm just kidding!
People say Kenny Florian looks like Ben Stiller.

But to me he looks like an old xerox copier

Anyone who fights Cyborg should hire Tony Hinchcliffe

Lyoto Machida. The Dragon. His nickname is a myth, just like the Machida era

Conor haters would probably hire Amy Schumer to try to mess with McGoat.

Back