New fight night game

nino

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hey guys, will there ever come a new fight night game?

I hope so. Even though the EA UFC games aren't bad they don't hold a candle to Fight Night. I don't think we are going to be seeing another Fight Night game anytime soon, seeing as EA UFC 3 was just announced. It seems that EA has replaced boxing with MMA.

I hope so. Even though the EA UFC games aren't bad they don't hold a candle to Fight Night. I don't think we are going to be seeing another Fight Night game anytime soon, seeing as EA UFC 3 was just announced. It seems that EA has replaced boxing with MMA.
which is stupid the EA UFC games are garbage that are purely directed towards idiotic pvp bs.

which is stupid the EA UFC games are garbage that are purely directed towards idiotic pvp bs.

I would enjoy the EA UFC games more if they did a story mode like Fight Night Champions. I did however like the THQ UFC games. Those were the only video games that I ever really spent a lot of time playing online.

I'd like them more to if they spent as much time making the single player as they did pvp or make the career mode something more then a pre pvp tutorial the fight night game always had a good single player these UFC games lost a step or two moving over from thq to ea.

I'd like them more to if they spent as much time making the single player as they did pvp or make the career mode something more then a pre pvp tutorial the fight night game always had a good single player these UFC games lost a step or two moving over from thq to ea.

Agreed.

It's sad that they gave up on the franchise because I thought FN Champion was the best one since FN 3. Love love love that game.

It's sad that they gave up on the franchise because I thought FN Champion was the best one since FN 3. Love love love that game.

I liked the controls for 4 better, though I know most people thought the changes made in Champion improved it.

Still play part 3! Liked champions story mode. The prison fights are crazy! Ive still got that one too! Would love a new one!

Back