New Eminem Album Out

Was it? Is that what passes for "savage" these days?
seriously there was nothing savage about that, he raps about him being old and his "beard is weird" he also (like all of his songs) has shit for multi-syllable and double entendre. He's as basic as they come in terms of delivery and vocabulary. I mean the bars em spit at him in his song were 1,000x better and more complex. the "who you are (R.) Kelly. alone was better than anything on this "diss" where he says em you are the goat like 5x. He also literally has nothing else to diss him for now.

You're kidding right? One line from Em on Not Alike had a triple fucking entendre and that track ethered him? He had like 3 decent disses and the rest was either weak or literally praising eminem. How the fuck you get "ethered" when dudes calling you the goat and in everybody's top ten..?
Eminem is trash and annoying just based on his voice alone..

Eminem is trash and annoying just based on his voice alone..
Lmao now I know you're just trolling. You literally gave no response to anything I said. A few bars from eminem were deeper and more precise then an entire track from mgk.

seriously there was nothing savage about that, he raps about him being old and his "beard is weird" he also (like all of his songs) has shit for multi-syllable and double entendre. He's as basic as they come in terms of delivery and vocabulary. I mean the bars em spit at him in his song were 1,000x better and more complex. the "who you are (R.) Kelly. alone was better than anything on this "diss" where he says em you are the goat like 5x. He also literally has nothing else to diss him for now.
"But next time you don't gotta use tech nine if you wanna come at me with a sub, machine gun" is a triple entendre.

1. Sub- referring to the subliminal disses

2. Sub machine gun- referring to a tech nine and the rapper

3. Sub, machine gun- saying mgk is subpar.

I like mgk but dude is half the rapper/writer eminem is. These dudes just trolling on here

nobody is trolling. Eminem is the king of Wiggers. MGK sucks too, this was just too show that Feminem isn't all that. Also he raps about his dick too much and looks like a transgender. Keep enjoying your garbage for the masses.

Well I guess it depends on if Em will respond or not. I think he will since MGK mentioned both Hallie and Kim.

It doesn't depend on anything. It's two retards put on a national platform by an even larger mass of retards arguing about dumb shit that only retards care about. It's savagely retarded, which is as close to savage as it comes, or will ever come.

nobody is trolling. Eminem is the king of Wiggers. MGK sucks too, this was just too show that Feminem isn't all that. Also he raps about his dick too much and looks like a transgender. Keep enjoying your garbage for the masses.

Way to reply directly hahahaha you have no rebuttal to a single thing I said, instead spew nonsense, which is literally trolling.

"Garbage for the masses"..jesus christ you're dumb. The music for the masses is the mainstream mumble rap and Drake. Almost everyone Eminem called out defines "garbage for the masses".

Please try harder next time.

Way to reply directly hahahaha you have no rebuttal to a single thing I said, instead spew nonsense, which is literally trolling.

"Garbage for the masses"..jesus christ you're dumb. The music for the masses is the mainstream mumble rap and Drake. Almost everyone Eminem called out defines "garbage for the masses".

Please try harder next time.
The only ones trying hard is 46 year old feminem and wiggers in the army like you .

The only ones trying hard is 46 year old feminem and wiggers in the army like you .

More trolling hahaha keep it coming! But please step your game up because that's weak as fuck. I hope you can do better :)

eminem will drop some venom movie stuff this is sick

Only song off the album I’ll be bumpin. Nothing else that just grabs your attention off the album. Everyone knows he’s a lyrical genius, needs to get back to making some bangers.

Looks vaguely familiar.

beastie-boys-licensed-to-ill-1-back-n-the-day-buffet.jpeg
He is paying homage

Only song off the album I’ll be bumpin. Nothing else that just grabs your attention off the album. Everyone knows he’s a lyrical genius, needs to get back to making some bangers.

Disagree The joyner and royce songs are flames

I feel like we're about to get some truly vintage Eminem. He disses Machine Gun Kelly on "Not Alike" and mgk responded with "Rap Devil". He name dropped Hailie (again) and Kim..last person to do that was Ja Rule and well..we all know how well that went for Ja lmao

I feel like if mgk just went at Em's music/recent albums (barring Kamikaze), there probably wouldn't be an immediate response, but going after Shady's family has never been a good idea. The next few weeks will be good, feel like some career ending tracks are about to come out.
Wouldn't take much, poor MGK has already resulted to opening for fall out boy lol.

Back