New Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Will Show Players How Much Death There Is In The Game

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
It seems like there’s a meaty new trailer coming for the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077. New details on the upcoming CD Projekt RED developed RPG have surfaced, strangely enough from an interview held [via Spanish newspaper El Pais] between Vodafone and Mike Pondsmith (the man who wrote the pen-and-paper RPG Cyberpunk 2077 will be based on).

Pondsmith has spoken about how there’s going to be a new trailer soon, and how it will showcase the more grizzly and gritty aspects of the game, such as “how much death” there is in Cyberpunk’s dystopian setting. As per Pondsmith, making the game has only become possible thanks to new technologies that let the developers portray the living and breathing setting of the game. Pondsmith also goes on to talk a little bit about the story’s backdrop itself, wherein the common population of the world is using new and advanced technologies to fight back against the people on top of the food chain.

https://gamingbolt.com/new-cyberpun...w-players-how-much-death-there-is-in-the-game

GOD DAMNIT YESsss! give it to us!!!

Can't wait for this, with CDPR at the helm it's sure to be epic.

This is a "girl, we need to take a break" and "I'm not feeling well. I'll be in the day after tomorrow" kind of game. Can't fucking wait.

How many more years until release

Rumors say E3 reveal this year (but they say that every year) but CDPR said they don't want to drop trailers and gameplay and then make people wait for a long time. If a trailer is soon, I could see it releasing this fall or early next year. CDPR can definitely hang in there with the usual murderer's row of fall releases and it's going to be completely different from everything that releases around that time.

I just hope bitcoin crashes horrendously before then so gpu prices go back to slightly expensive instead of fuck off expensive.

Rumors say E3 reveal this year (but they say that every year) but CDPR said they don't want to drop trailers and gameplay and then make people wait for a long time. If a trailer is soon, I could see it releasing this fall or early next year. CDPR can definitely hang in there with the usual murderer's row of fall releases and it's going to be completely different from everything that releases around that time.

I just hope bitcoin crashes horrendously before then so gpu prices go back to slightly expensive instead of fuck off expensive.

this

im gonna be doing a 4k build for my computer here soon.

That wasn't a Cyberpunk reference, though. She's talking about a steampunk world.

Um.... What?

She didn't mention steam, trains, gears, brass, etc. Nothing that would insinuate a steam punk work.

She is *clearly* talking about a science fiction / cyber punk city.

I thought this was a reference to cyberpunk. “Metal in their heads” like the helmets in cyberpunk

“Wages war from a distance”
Guns

“Everyone had their own flying ship”
Like the flying cars in cyberpunk
Maybe, but it sounds more like a steampunk universe.

191407_1266926546_large.jpg

warrior.jpg

Um.... What?

She didn't mention steam, trains, gears, brass, etc. Nothing that would insinuate a steam punk work.

She is *clearly* talking about a science fiction / cyber punk city.
Metal in their heads = everyone in a steampunk universe has some kind of metal trinket on their hats.
Wages war from a distance = guns and artillery from flying ships
Flying ships = literally flying ships.

Metal in their heads = everyone in a steampunk universe has some kind of metal trinket on their hats.
Wages war from a distance = guns and artillery from flying ships
Flying ships = literally flying ships.

What in the hell are you smoking, friend!? I'm in disbelief, I just couldn't imagine anyone attempting to make this argument.

Have you ever read any science fiction, Diplomat?

But cd projekt isnt making a steampunk game.

So why would they randomly reference it

They wouldn't. Again I'm in shock how anyone could think they are talking about steampunk, it's clearly cyberpunk. Head augmentations, ranged combat, flying ships, etc.

Oh, and their new game is actually called... Cyberpunk.

I have no doubt this game will be as epic as a chick with 4 breasts. However, it was such bullshit to announce this game in 1993 and then give nothing ever since.

Just optimize and bug test it. We dont need 80 patches to fix problems like W3.

Back