New Chrome UI is Kinda Ugly

My Chrome app on my iPhone updated to this awful clunky crap with round edges.

I DON'T LIKE IT!!!
<{clintugh}>

I had to double check to make sure I didnt open edge by mistake. I don't like it either but probably wont notice it in a week.

Btw u need to change your border to something other then white, it burns the eyes.

lol yea I thought I was using Edge which I hate.

I just hate how they change shit for the sake of change. I mean, the Chrome design was perfectly fine.

Same thing just happened with Outlook/Hotmail. They just changed the design a couple days ago and it looks horrible.

These companies have way too many employes with way too much time on their hands. I just don't get why they always change designe every couple months or years. It's not like they are bringing anything new. It's just a change for the sake of change. New icones, new theme, nothing new.

You get used to one thing, then they update it with some new bullshit interface where you need to search for your functions again and get used to it until they change it up again.
God I hate the hotmail update.

Not to derail your thread but over the last year I have noticed I cannot click through for many purchases,, surveys or other iterative forms when using Chrome but if I switch to Edge I have no issues. Its not all transactions but it seems increasingly so including yesterday when I was purchasing a Espresso Maker from the Bay.ca and I just was not able to complete the purchase thru Chrome. Switched to Edge and had no problem. Same for my Aeroplan flight bookings.

Anyone else having those issues with Chrome?
Ban for espresso machine spam

Isn't appearance a non-issue now that you can install custom skins.

How to Disable Google Chrome UI Theme Redesign and Return to Classic UI
disable-chrome-new-theme-610x380.jpg

How to Disable Chrome UI Redesign in Chrome 69+
In the URL bar of chrome, enter the following link:
chrome://flags/#top-chrome-md
Search for “UI Layout for the browser’s top chrome” *
Pull down the submenu next to “UI Layout for the browser’s top chrome” and select “Normal” from the dropdown list of options

1. disable-chrome-interface-theme.jpg

2. Restart the Chrome browser (quit and relaunch) for the visual change to take effect
http://osxdaily.com/2018/09/10/disable-chrome-ui-theme-redesign/

I hated it, disabled it immediately after updating.

Back