New Chief of Staff on Trump

Sounds like a really gay day.

Just imagine being like "Ah, it's a great day because Trump is president. Now boys, let's wrestle!!"

Fuckin oddity. Better his "brosefs" than the usual moose or varmint.

"He's a terrible human being."

<{ByeHomer}>

Jeff-Goldblum-There-it-is-gif.gif

Ivanka calls him 'daddy' also. She is allegedly liberal, so guess you are right.

Imagine typing that then hitting the post button....I guess you don’t need to imagine, you actually did it lol.

Drumpf hired someone who shitted on him in an interview. He is desperate and a confirmed cuck.

"The best people"

<TheDonald>
There's no right answer for you. If he'd hired someone close to him, from his circle, you 'd have problem with that too. You'd be saying how thin skinned he was instead.

There's no right answer for you. If he'd hired someone close to him, from his circle, you 'd have problem with that too. You'd be saying how thin skinned he was instead.

Bothersiderism Quiz:

Name a previous, modern day US president whose acting Chief Of Staff had referred to him on the public record as a "horrible human being" (or similar level character attack) prior to that COS's appointment.

Bothersiderism Quiz:

Name a previous, modern day US president whose acting Chief Of Staff had referred to him on the public record as a "horrible human being" (or similar level character attack) prior to that COS's appointment.
Thats incredibly specific.

"I have at least 10, 12 - 12 people that want it badly. I'm making a decision. Great people," he said. "I could do it immediately. I'm in no rush. A lot of people want it."

When Chris Christie, a guy that left Governorship with a 15% approval rating, turns down your offer, you know you dun goofed.

Thats incredibly specific.

Only if you lack reading comprehension. Just plug in the absolute worst thing any COS ever said over the course of his career about the president he ended up serving under and you'll have a great compare and contrast to work from.

The whole "this is just how Washington operates" bullshit coming from the MAGAbots is patently untrue and any grown, non-brain injured person should be embarrassed if they have even briefly entertained supporting such a perspective.

He tried. They all said, fuck that, thanks but no thanks. He burned so many bridges he's at the bottom of his barrel of best people. Sign of a great leader, that is, lemme tell ya.

Only if you lack reading comprehension. Just plug in the absolute worst thing any COS ever said over the course of his career about the president he ended up serving under and you'll have a great compare and contrast to work from.

The whole "this is just how Washington operates" bullshit coming from the MAGAbots is patently untrue and any grown, non-brain injured person should be embarrassed if they have even briefly entertained supporting such a perspective.
Presidents have had people under them that they butted heads with before.

Its weird to criticize Trump picking someone that doesn't kiss his ass. The narrative has been exactly the opposite up until now.

I think when it comes to Trump, there's just no answer with some of you that doesn't lead to snide pissiness.

This catch 22 was noted when Trump took office and filled his cabinet. They were either establishment or neophytes.

Presidents have had people under them that they butted heads with before.

Its weird to criticize Trump picking someone that doesn't kiss his ass. The narrative has been exactly the opposite up until now.

I think when it comes to Trump, there's just no answer with some of you that doesn't lead to snide pissiness.

"Horrible human being" = "butted heads" in Bothersiderism Trump World. :rolleyes:

This catch 22 was noted when Trump took office and filled his cabinet. They were either establishment or neophytes.

Yeah, let's pretend this is about Mick Mulvaney's qualifications and political resume and not the fact that he declared Trump a horrible human being just a couple years ago. lol

And you wonder why the word "cult" gets thrown around when discussing Trump supporters.

Back