New backstage video of Wanderei Silva's attack to Krazy Horse Bennett after his win

They should schedule this as a 2017 fight. That would be Chael and Krazy Horse lined up for 2017 which are both really interesting fights for Wand. A Shlemenko fight would be cool too in 2017.

Will have to see how he does in this GP coming up but regardless, Krazy Horse fight is at the top of the list for fights I want to see Wand in. This is a real feud dating back 11 years to a locker room brawl. It's just a must.

Will have to see how he does in this GP coming up but regardless, Krazy Horse fight is at the top of the list for fights I want to see Wand in. This is a real feud dating back 11 years to a locker room brawl. It's just a must.

The thing about that backstage brawl is that all we know that happened for sure is that Bennett got choked unconscious. Him cold-cocking Silva is just the word of a sketchy street thug as I've never heard anyone backing that assertion up, including Wanderlei. That being said, Bennett's been running his mouth long enough now that I guess he may as well have his mouth shut. The size difference here is ridiculous and Krazy Horse has never really been that good (his style does not lend itself to being the smaller, weaker man either) but it's Japan so screw it, it'll be fun while it lasts!

Remember though, it's gonna be a LW against a MW/LHW/HW.

Wanderlei never fought Chael.

Wanderlei never fought Mark Coleman.

Wanderlei won't fight Krazy Horse.

The thing about that backstage brawl is that all we know that happened for sure is that Bennett got choked unconscious. Him cold-cocking Silva is just the word of a sketchy street thug as I've never heard anyone backing that assertion up, including Wanderlei. That being said, Bennett's been running his mouth long enough now that I guess he may as well have his mouth shut. The size difference here is ridiculous and Krazy Horse has never really been that good (his style does not lend itself to being the smaller, weaker man either) but it's Japan so screw it, it'll be fun while it lasts!

Remember though, it's gonna be a LW against a MW/LHW/HW.

Yeah, I think Krazy Horse may have knocked him out like he said but you're right, can't say for sure.

At open weight, I could see Krazy Horse fighting at about 170 and Wand at about 210. It would be interesting and a highlight to an 11 long year feud.

Yeah, I think Krazy Horse may have knocked him out like he said but you're right, can't say for sure.

At open weight, I could see Krazy Horse fighting at about 170 and Wand at about 210. It would be interesting and a highlight to an 11 long year feud.

It would be sanctioned murder, providing Silva's chin isn't completely shot (which it may well be). Again though, Japan gives no fucks and they're more than willing to make it happen.

Would actually wanna see Wand go full T-Rex on Bennet

Wanderlei is not going to be doing shit once cro cop is done. Crazy horse may hit him with a chair when he's being carried out on a stretcher.

Respect to Mr Leong.

LOL at Bennett imitating Wanderlei's wai kru

I wish they would have let Wanderlei get his hands on Krazy Horse. Never liked him. Disrespectful thug

The occasional open weight fights are great. I think Krazy could catch him on the chin like in his last fight against a solid striker.

Back