New Angry Birds movie racist/xenophobic?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
I thought people were reaching when they said this movie was based on the refugee problems in Europe. Germany in general. But after these points were made, I'm now inclined to agree.

The movie has the Coexist stickers, references to Amnesty International, and the bearded Muslim looking Pigs come on a ship to the liberal Bird Island, and all of the Birds accept them, the Pigs start blowing stuff up and stealing eggs, but the Birds still think they are good, except for a few angry birds who had to go to a tolerance and anger management class who find out that the Pigs are up to no good and in the end the Angry Birds get a giant Eagle that looks like Trump to help them remove the Pigs and then get their eggs back and bomb the Pigs home.

So, what do you say, guys? Reaching or do they have a point?

Picture of the boat that has the pigs going into the bird island. Has "Hamnesty International" on it.

oMgwaH8.png

Coexist sticker

jCrjl4C.png

Here's some more key points

1463783144321.jpg

can't people relax for like 2 fucking hours to sit through a movie without combing through it for "political propaganda." people are wound up so god damn tight that they can't enjoy fucking anything any more. maybe they need to masturbate more but can't because they are afraid jesus will be disappointed.

With all of the shit going on today, people pick out the Angry Birds movie to get pissed off at?

lol the bearded pigs blowing things up is the best representation of Muslims. Fuck Islam

Next they will be angry water is wet and demand the sun apologize for a sunburn.

Wheres the Illuminati symbol?

Fuck this gay earth

I'm not sure if this is hilarious or pathetic, but it sure is bizarre.

That mother bird DOES have an uncanny resemblance to Merkel...

Yeah, I head that starcraft was racist because they said the Zerg are radical muslim immigrants
then again islam is a religion and not a race and all

Yeah, I head that starcraft was racist because they said the Zerg are radical muslim immigrants
then again islam is a religion and not a race and all

Doesn't fly. The Zerg are lead by a woman.

hamnesty international… Doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots that this was inspired by the world affairs

I thought people were reaching when they said this movie was based on the refugee problems in Europe. Germany in general. But after these points were made, I'm now inclined to agree.

The movie has the Coexist stickers, references to Amnesty International, and the bearded Muslim looking Pigs come on a ship to the liberal Bird Island, and all of the Birds accept them, the Pigs start blowing stuff up and stealing eggs, but the Birds still think they are good, except for a few angry birds who had to go to a tolerance and anger management class who find out that the Pigs are up to no good and in the end the Angry Birds get a giant Eagle that looks like Trump to help them remove the Pigs and then get their eggs back and bomb the Pigs home.

So, what do you say, guys? Reaching or do they have a point?

Picture of the boat that has the pigs going into the bird island. Has "Hamnesty International" on it.

oMgwaH8.png

Coexist sticker

jCrjl4C.png

Here's some more key points

1463783144321.jpg
Bearded pig surrounded by explosives...izlum in a nutshell.

My new wallpaper, btw.

With all of the shit going on today, people pick out the Angry Birds movie to get pissed off at?
People still get mad at white women and black guys together...so Im not surprised....

The fact this movie is even an issue is a bigger WTF....whi cares that its being criticized for whatever reasons...

Back