New angle shows how Conor was brutally attacked first while on the cage by Khabib's terrorist thugs

mcgregorfoot.jpg

@HadoukenHendo
@NotoriousMillions
@heyimacrab
@Shammon
@WHALEWOLF
@Uncommon Valor
@Stan
@El Fernas
@Iron ghost
@NSAC

Is that blurry blob thing an apparition from a Ghost Adventures show??? Can someone please tell me WTF is that blurry blob???

Check the video posted by Ronan

Clear evidence Conor was the one who was attacked first before any of it started

EDIT:
DpA-Tq5W0AA8bZG

They grabbed Conor's foot first to throw him off the cage. Thats the only reason why Conor "swung" in self defense and MISSED btw

This new evidence absolves Conor of any wrong doings

Conor acted purely in self defense after

Khabib is 100% going to get suspended for up to 1 year

You can NOT physically assault anyone

To anyone trying to compare this to Conor vs Aldo, there is no comparison. Conor jumped the cage as a publicity stunt to have a controlled face up with Aldo. No one put any hands on anyone

Where as Khabib jumped the fence and physically attacked/assaulted Dillon Danis. You can not do that. That is unacceptable

Only liberals would claim that Conor's "mean words during PROMOTION" justiy violence AFTER the fight

Khabib incited a large scale brawl during an event and physically assaulted someone in the arena

100% Khabib will get the full extent of the law/commission

I expect a 1million dollar fine, and 8 month suspension

It's likey we could have Conor fighting and beating Tony for the interium title before his rematch with Khabib

Grasping to find some type of victory within defeat.
Is this the battle Conor claims to have won? That his footsie was grabbed?

He gone! I wondered why it too so long to ban this guy.

Well considering the title of this thread is racist...a ban seemed logical

i miss @PROlogic ....
if you're like me, i encourage you to go and check his twitter... that shit is amazing!
the ramblings of a deluded mad man, who's consumed by love and devotion for his quitting God!

{<jordan}

i miss @PROlogic ....
if you're like me, i encourage you to go and check his twitter... that shit is amazing!
the ramblings of a deluded mad man, who's consumed by love and devotion for his quitting God!

{<jordan}

Denial is a hell of a thing. It is only the first stage of coping and he is still stuck there after 3 months. I hope that delusional fucktard didn't let the door hit him in the ass when he got banned.

How do you know this is him?

i miss @PROlogic ....

{<jordan}

Lmao good shit

I am hoping for the rematch now just so I could read the news of this delusional fucktard's suicide

Denial is a hell of a thing. It is only the first stage of coping and he is still stuck there after 3 months. I hope that delusional fucktard didn't let the door hit him in the ass when he got banned.

How do you know this is him?
because of my superior investigative skills, that's how!

DjCNMosXoAEKj4n.jpg

I always assumed that Prologic was this guy. And Prologic has been banned multiple times and came back with a new account. He shouldn't be crying to Petey about it. And big props to @Jackonfire. This confirms that I made the right vote for Mod of the Year.

Real talk, the NSA needs to keep eye on Prologic.

Back