New and improved Johnny Hendricks

Wait are you serious? They scheduled that fight. Johny Hendricks missed weight and had to go the hospital.

It's hypothetic, if Johny makes weight, if he can get back in the mix, I would love to see him neutralize pretty much all of Woodley's game and make him fight

It's hypothetic, if Johny makes weight, if he can get back in the mix, I would love to see him neutralize pretty much all of Woodley's game and make him fight

27 year old Hendrix / Woodley is a competitive fight. JH is a sitting duck now.

[QUOTE="Munnings242]
Awesome meal prep
[/QUOTE]

Where are the fries?

I doubt he could get in the mix at WW. That division is stacked. Till would eat him alive, as would Perry. He couldn’t neutralize anything. He has no power anymore, hasn’t finished an opponent since 2012. His MMA wrestling is ok, but his distance control is awful.

He's never gonna be in top form again.

That is good that getting hammered is working well for Johny. When I get hammered I sometimes wake up next to a fat chick the next day.

This guy is still not turning his hip over with that kick. The pad holder was working harder than Johnny during the mitt sesh. If it was just a training session to get a sweat in then no big deal. But there is some coaching to be done.

He almost got it around on the last kick, maybe the pad holder needs to get them pads more verticle..

@genecop
You almost got quoting right, maybey your not holding your phone at the right angle??

<Oku02> .

While Hendricks does that bro science bullshit..

..someone is taking it really serious

Looks like they're testing his maximum volume of O2. That's just a test to see where is endurance is at.

Back