New "American Girl" doll is a boy.. But how can you know without it telling you how it feels?

"He is the latest push by Mattel, which acquired the Wisconsin-based doll maker for $700 million in 1998, to create more contemporary figures and stories for American Girl, and to further diversify the line of the dolls in hopes of improving sales. Revenue was flat last year, at $570 million, after a long period of growth"

Company was flat, so they wanted something to boost revenue.

Also lmao at these comments:

why does this doll look like he's about to ghost you https://t.co/lC57Y3arw5 pic.twitter.com/oxBhoIgdFu

— Heather Schmelzlen (@anchorlines) Feb. 14, 2017
https://t.co/EBKuPZgM94 logan is 100% into kraft beer and mumford and sons.

— haley ➼ (@yerawizardhaley) Feb. 14, 2017

As long as they don't change hot wheels or Legos to some gay shit, I don't give a fuck

god help us all the communists strike again this time using stupid fucking dolls

The founder even has a modern sjw name:

"Pleasant Rowland, a former teacher and news anchor, imagined the line after visiting Colonial Williamsburg and coming up with the idea of teaching history through dolls."

Why do the 0.3% of the population that are transgender get pandered to so much, but the 10% of who are left handed get shafted every single time? I never had a properly shaped desk going through grade school damnit

Also I just wasted a few minutes and made this:

"Good Catholic Boy"
DEXATI20170221083437.jpg

PS----"Wasted"=fake news

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do the 0.3% of the population that are transgender get pandered to so much, but the 10% of who are left handed get shafted every single time? I never had a properly shaped desk going through grade school damnit

I feel your pain brother..

img11.jpg

#silentminority

These people know that pushing deviant forms of sexuality into the mainstream lead to the rise of fascism in the past, right?

If you don't learn from history you are condemned to repeat it.

When the line was introduced in 1986, it became a huge hit for its historically accurate clothing and furniture, and stories told through the doll’s eyes of escaping slavery or living through the Depression...Another doll, Addy Walker, was a 9-year-old born into slavery who escapes with her mother.

LOL, Mattel sure knows what children want. There's nothing like pretending to live through slavery and the Depression.

Their original concept of a "Joe Logan" doll was promising, but the realistic flesh face didn't test well:
DEXATI20170221124109.png

Back