Never thought I would see the day, Belfort/Machida would undercard...

This is what I think every time you guys complain about women in the UFC.

giphy.gif

Who remembers when uncle Dana said Nunes would never headline a card Enjoy the shite PPV numbers UFC

Aren't they fighting before the Dern fight?

If so that is beyond lame.

UFC does need to drop this title fight always headlines tradition and just put their best foot forward

They have 12 championships. It’s not that big of a deal anymore. There are boxing champions that never get to headline a card. There are UFC champs who fall under the same no fucks given category.

This card shouldnt be a PPV regardless but Nunes vs Pennington is not a headlining fight no matter what’s on the line. The UFC is just letting the brand name carry this to whatever it can

The chick with the fake made up accent. haha...I'm sorry, but I can never let that go...Not ever...that is the fakest shit I have ever seen in my life...people talk about jones being fake...Dern gives a new definition to that word...

Because you’re a candyassed soap opera fan. Most of you are.

What surprises me is that Machida and Belfort are above Jacare and Gastelum. They're lucky enough to have that distinction considering they're in the circling-the-toilet-bowl stage of their careers.
I love both fighters for all the highlights they've brought over the years, but seriously, whoever wins needs to take that W and retire.
It's the main card opener iirc

I think it does the lowest buys of the modern era
Maybe under 100k
Hmm wasn’t that Nunes vs shev II that did 100k? This has jacare vs gastelum, vitor vs machida, dern etc.

Gonna be close

Back