Never thought I would see the day, Belfort/Machida would undercard...

Well obviously you fucking tool. What's your point?

I'm just happy that you clarified for me that the fight that is on the main card is not the main event or co-main event.

But still on the main card.

DMAsmXOUIAA66p4.jpg

100% legal and acceptable.

Desirable, even.

I'm just happy that you clarified for me that the fight that is on the main card is not the main event or co-main event.

But still on the main card.
It's as if you don't know what I was saying. That's just sad. And you somehow think you're coming across smart too

If it's going to be regulated just like Sherdog and Reddit I might as well post where I can get karma and likes.

<seedat>
smh. you can get the chat banned with stuff like that. there you are with your buddies. can't be more casual than that. sherdog is shit in this regard and the sherdog conversations are way worse too

It's as if you don't know what I was saying. That's just sad. And you somehow think you're coming across smart too
I'm not trying to come across as smart.

But your'e coming across as emotional. You might want to untwist your panties.

smh. you can get the chat banned with stuff like that. there you are with your buddies. can't be more casual than that. sherdog is shit in this regard and the sherdog conversations are way worse too

Nah the other discord servers I joined have plenty of messed up (great) stuff and are doing just fine. Wad only censors it because he objects to this stuff personally, unlike racism (also ToS violation and can get servers banned) because he's fine with that. It's his discord so fair play, but I'm not gonna deal with private chats that censor racism or lolism, they're part of my identity.

I love when WMMA headlines so I can turn it off one hour earlier. Fuck the 6 am main events in Europe.

I'm not trying to come across as smart.

But your'e coming across as emotional. You might want to untwist your panties.
Emotional because I'm responding. Cool trick.
And I said "stop just saying" in my first post meaning "not only is it on the main card, but it's right before the co main".
Then you kept asking me if it's on the main card. Ludicrous

Its pretty funny that brazilian legends are on the undercard of a shitty wmma fight. I generally avoid wmma fights. Shitty skills, hyping terrible fighters most of them started doing mma in their mid 20s. On other threads guys are drooling over dern and that other girl. Pretty funny. They look like trannies. Wmma is just unbetable too. Anyone I know who bets on it has lost money long term.

Emotional because I'm responding. Cool trick.
And I said "stop just saying" in my first post meaning "not only is it on the main card, but it's right before the co main".
Then you kept asking me if it's on the main card. Ludicrous
I gave a lot of thought to what you said, and I decided that the fight is on the main card.

It's called being out of your prime. In the cases of both belfort and machida.

a fight like Nunes/Pennington.

WMMA is the most marketable facet of MMA. Congrats on literally fighting and winning for your equality ladies!

signs-from-the-gender-equality-march-2-7990-1425938674-10_dblbig.jpg
signs-from-the-gender-equality-march-2-7990-1425938674-10_dblbig.jpg
[/img]
Hell man i'm glad they are finally fighting. I feel like by now they should have fought 3 times

Back