Never thought I would see the day, Belfort/Machida would undercard...

yah this card will flop thank god and maybe they will make women exclusive cards so the people that enjoy watching shit like womens basketball and tennis can fuck off and ruin their own nights

My memory isn't that good but how often has a non-title fight headlined when there's been a title fight on the card?
And if that weren't enough of an insult to fans, Hackenzie Dos Dern and Amanda Cooper are on the main card.
Sucks, but I would still bet Dern is currently a more known name (maybe not for the right reasons, but still)* than anyone on the undercard.
What surprises me is that Machida and Belfort are above Jacare and Gastelum
They are not. At least not right now when I checked http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC-224
Jacare vs Gastelum is right before the Nunes vs Pennington.
Belfort vs Machida is the first fight on the main card.

Good Card tbh Nunes is fun to watch and KG vs Jacare is gonna be good.

Fuck Vitor I hope Machida starches him.

It's not equality. If things were equal, they'd be on the fight pass prelims.

I cant believe this raquel chick hasnt fought since she beat miesha in 2016 and is getting a title shot. That division is fucking terrible.

a fight like Nunes/Pennington.

WMMA is the most marketable facet of MMA. Congrats on literally fighting and winning for your equality ladies!

signs-from-the-gender-equality-march-2-7990-1425938674-10_dblbig.jpg
signs-from-the-gender-equality-march-2-7990-1425938674-10_dblbig.jpg
[/img]

They're headlining because America is a fuckin farce atm with this sex/gender politic bs.

Also, machida and belfort know they are there to actually put the asses in the seats. Wouldn't be surprised if they get that bonus on the low either.

What surprises me is that Machida and Belfort are above Jacare and Gastelum. They're lucky enough to have that distinction considering they're in the circling-the-toilet-bowl stage of their careers.
I love both fighters for all the highlights they've brought over the years, but seriously, whoever wins needs to take that W and retire.
Isn't this Vitors last fight no matter what?

Machida sucks and Belfort has been fighting since 1947.

How so? The UFC scheduled a title fight to headline, it fell apart at the last minute.
Because they could have moved it to comain event? Cormier got moved down to third on the card after being the main even and the women's title fight was the main event. Same exact situation but Cormier was moved down on the card and if I remember correctly that fell apart even closer then RDA pulling out.

I cannot really see why people get upset over stupid shit. So many of you complain about WMMA, this means your watching will not be interrupted by at least one fight you do not wish to see. So you piss and moan about it. This makes sense if you are a six year old who lacks discipline.

I watched a bit of Vitor vs Marquardt yesterday and couldn't help thinking Vitor quickly went from potent muscle man to grandpaw body man.

And if that weren't enough of an insult to fans, Hackenzie Dos Dern and Amanda Cooper are on the main card.
Can people stop just saying "main card" cos that doesn't do it justice. It's right before the co-main

edit for simpletons: I mean not only is it on the main, but it's before the co-main, which is even worse, so JUST saying "main card" doesn't do justice to how dumb it is

Last edited:
Back