Never take large amount of cash from the bank this woman took 75k out got followed and robbed

Damn her husband tried his hardest to fight them off, this is one of those situation where you need a gun for real they were out numbered by younger guys and the woman got ran over at the end. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a connect working at the bank usually some female who likes to hang with hood dudes and smoke weed.

Years ago some guy I worked for at another shipping company got mugged when he took 10 thousand out the bank, one of the female tellers at the bank informed her thug boyfriend and his friends about it and he got mugged, the law enforcement found out the chick gave her boyfriend the heads up on her text messages, she wound up going to jail as well.

A group of thieves were captured in a graphic video attempting to steal $75,000 from a woman’s purse on Friday before running her over and fleeing – without the cash.

Surveillance video captured a woman, who was not identified, getting out of her car with a purse that held $75,000 to go into a business she is believed to own, FOX 26 Houston reported.

Before she arrived at the business, she went to the bank and took out the cash for “legitimate business reasons,” the Miami Herald reported. Police believed she was followed from the bank to the business by the thieves in an SUV.

As she was about to enter the business, she was attacked by a suspect who tried to take the purse containing the money.

rest of the story with the VIDEO in the link:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/1...l-75k-from-woman-before-running-her-over.html
Wow

Fuckin animals deserve to be shot.

Can we just save the world the trouble and put a bullet in both their heads?

Some people are stupid with their money. The dad of my supervisor used to own a gas station and my supervisor said he was an idiot about his money. He would walk into the convenience store and tell the cashier "Hey I'm going to run the till over to the bank, be back in 20 minutes". He was working there at the time and told his dad to shut the fuck up about carrying all that money around but he said his dad never paid no heed to it and did it for years.

One day his dad drove over to the bank and when he got out of his car he took a baseball bat to the face and got all his money stolen. Someone had overheard him talk about going to the bank in the store and followed him there and robbed him.

Really, really stupid to walk around with that kind of cash. You can transfer funds electronically, this isn't the 1800s.

dang crazy shit man

How the hell did that come about.

lol...Bish wanted me, so it was a form of entrapment at first, she denied me legit banking service and baited me. She used to do real estate, construction and other business transactions for her criminal family who moved lots of coca-loca. This was all done through her bank. As it turns out, everytime employes get busted doing large criminal activities its handled through internal mechanisms and rarely see's the light of day. She got popped defrauding her own bank for $50'000.00 and kept her job and was promoted. Welcome to the real culture of our trusted banks.

This story is barely touched upon. It has so many interesting angles and events, but I can say that now that the specter of harm has past. Best to leave it.

Pro tip: If you ever have damning evidence, make sure your adversaries know you have a "dead man's switch" in the event you are kidnapped, interrogated and tortured...or worse.

Whether you are being threatened by low level violent street kids, high level criminals, or high level authorities that have misused their power. It's all the same, just slightly different tactics, methods, strategies and structures must be employed.
They all fear the light of Justice and public opinion. The moral high ground is where you take your stand, and truth and justice are your sword and shield.

Last edited:
For those saying carry a gun, I hope you know you can’t carry concealed in a bank. The husband could have I suppose, but giving you a heads up just in case.

Edit: strike that, my state is illegal. Apparently it’s not in other states. Also depends on the bank.

Hard to commit a crime when your pants keep falling down

That woman had A-level grip strength though. She wasn't letting go

I can’t imagine withdrawing that sum of money from the bank without a pre-screening requirement beforehand. A wire transfer or check seems more efficient.

They look like Foreigners a lot of times foreigners like to deal in cash.

If they are doing illegal or shady business im pretty sure the authorities will release a follow up soon.

People who do shady things don't usually use banks. In the US, banks have to report transactions of $10,000 or more. A local bank had a woman wanting to withdraw $25,000. They called the police and it turned out she had been called by someone claiming her grandson had been involved in an accident and needed $25,000 before the hospital would treat him. She was supposed to buy Walmart gift cards and they would call her for the numbers. There are all kinds of scammers out there.

i take similar amounts out regularly to lure would be robbers just for the chance to kill and eat them...

Hard to commit a crime when your pants keep falling down

That woman had A-level grip strength though. She wasn't letting go
Lol she had grip that any judo or jiujitsu player would envy they were punching her trying to rip it from her heck even when she was ran over she was still trying and holding onto it until the drove off her, thats some crazy stuff lol.

Always avoided large withdrawals ever since I saw this shit

People who do shady things don't usually use banks. In the US, banks have to report transactions of $10,000 or more. A local bank had a woman wanting to withdraw $25,000. They called the police and it turned out she had been called by someone claiming her grandson had been involved in an accident and needed $25,000 before the hospital would treat him. She was supposed to buy Walmart gift cards and they would call her for the numbers. There are all kinds of scammers out there.

Lmao, 25K in Walmart gift cards? The Indian scammers are really pushing their luck.

Withdrawing $75k is extremely suspect but even more stupid.
A same day teller operated transfer is $50 at most, Internet banking it's free and within 48 hours.

I once had a client walk into the bank with $60k in a used plastic shopping bag with holes in it.

Carrying stupid money into a bank is silly, carrying it out is retarded.

Australia is implementing a law whereby any cash transaction is illegal. It's part anti money laundering and terrorism funding apparently, personally I think it's about tax. I'm fine with it either way.

Edit: any cash transaction over $10k.

Last edited:
those people have every right to carry their own money around. This sorta helps illustrate the Benefits of the second amendment. Had they been armed they could have defended themselves and their property from multiple attackers.

those people have every right to carry their own money around. This sorta helps illustrate the Benefits of the second amendment. Had they been armed they could have defended themselves and their property from multiple attackers.
Did you get lost on the way to the war room? Nobody is saying they can't do it, it's just incredibly stupid. Legally you can walk around with huge sums of cash, but it's goddamn stupid and 100% unnecessary.

Mitigating risk is part of life.

Good point what sort of self respecting criminal doesn't carry a gun.

Why in the fuck would anyone need 75k in cash unless they were buying a shitload of coke or heroin? And yes, if you are going to be carrying that much cash, have a gun. I get nervous carrying around anything over $200 in cash.

Oh, man those dudes definitely knew she had that cash on her. Either someone involved with them, or someone at the bank told their friends she had it. Easily an inside job.

l
Pro tip: If you ever have damning evidence, make sure your adversaries know you have a "dead man's switch" in the event you are kidnapped, interrogated and tortured...or worse.

Depends on how serious your adversaries are. "Oh you have a dead man switch if something happens to you? Let's see how many family members/gfs/friends you have.".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back