Never Smoked Pot Before What's Like?

I've never partook of the "Herbal Remedy". I don't want to even try it here in Georgia. However I am travelling to the West Coast next month and I'd like to bring back an edible...

all kinds of things really, a pretty neat experience, probably best to do it 10-20 times

It relaxes me. Indicas are like a shut-off switch for my brain where I just chill/zone out. As Dave Chappelle so eloquently put it: "You ain't crisp, but you'll function". Sativas are the "uppers", where you feel like you can do anything. I am usually a wallflower but you get some high-quality herb in me and I get social. You won't "trip" and hallucinate like a psychedelic but you'll definitely get that body buzz going. Some of the absolute best nights of my life involved weed, women, and an EDM concert. Beware though, the munchies are very real! Also, be aware that edibles are a different experience from smoking/vaping. Edibles mess me up to this day and I am not a particular fan of them.

As far as the smell goes, man, I have gotten to the point where if I smell a skunk it actually doesn't bother me and even smells kind of good. It's weird.

I've never done it either. I was never 'bout dat criminal life. Also I'm like the only person in the world who's never known a stoner or anyone with drug hookups. But they're legalizing it here in Canada and building a humungous weed farm here where I live so I guess I'll find out soon what it's like

I've never done it either. I was never 'bout dat criminal life. Also I'm like the only person in the world who's never known a stoner or anyone with drug hookups. But they're legalizing it here in Canada and building a humungous weed farm here where I live so I guess I'll find out soon what it's like

You might look into investing now.

"Coca-Cola is reportedly eyeing the legal marijuana industry, and it could soon be a bigger market than soda

Coca-Cola is in discussions with Aurora Cannabis to develop beverages infused with CBD, a non-psychoactive compound found in marijuana.
  • Legal marijuana is set to hit $75 billion in sales by 2030, according to a note from analysts at the investment bank Cowen.
  • The market for marijuana could eventually eclipse soda sales."

https://www.businessinsider.com/marijuana-bigger-than-soda-according-to-analyst-2018-4

Your name will change from zer to Zen.

Kind of depends.

If you're near a playful animal you'll play with the damn thing(don't bring the animal near @Clippy though, you may upset him).

If you're worried about something in your life maybe you'll forget it momentarily. Or you'll be anxious about it until you get tired of the mental stress and pass out.

Working out is kind of easy as pot reduces pain and inflammation. It can help you focus. Or maybe you'll sit down too long between sets and just want more weed and food.

Movies and music are amazing as others have said. You'll gain a new perspective.

If you're not paranoid or anxious you'll likely lose all self awareness. Pretty cool effect.

You'll think a mayonnaise and Sriracha sandwich is the bees.

Try to experience pot with others. Alone your thoughts will run.

It kinda makes everything more fun and funnier. Music sounds better, movies are more intense, food taste better.
Hell I remember the first time I got high I was watching South Park and I was laughing so hard, that I was even laughing at the commercials. The second time we went to an arcade and on the way there the car ride felt like Mario kart and Donkey Kong combined.

It's not for everyone, def not for the weak minded, I've met dozens of people who freak out; but in my opinion specially the first few times is absolutely amazing.

A must try, make sure you are in a safe environment with good company, friends, good music and food. It's all in the mind.

I think you'll love it

I’ve never tried it, but like you I am curious.

I’ve heard the major stereotypes are accurate though.

The only reason I haven't Is because of the smell of it.

I'm curious what it does to you.

Okay so you know that super stuffed up feeling where you feel super lightheaded and weird?

Image that 'feeling' without being sick - and at the same time a very good warm feeling psychologically where you're kind of in a good amused mood.

You kind of detach from things and at the same time get super goofy and happy

Blazed as fuck. Eating pizza and having a grapefruit raddler before a comedy show.

You right.

Comedy shows on edibles are INCREDIBLE. I remember seeing Bill Burr at the Moore a couple of years ago on like 450mg of chocolates (a lot of chocolates lol). Front row. It blew my mind that him and I have the exact same chuckle, and his chuckle and mine synced up perfectly. He gave me a "Nice, bro" look, and went on his routine. It was awesome on the level of seeing Beck live with giant puppets on shrooms.

Its alright, I only smoke weed when I drunk or late at night when I dont have to interact with society.

You'll really come to appreciate less pretentious fare in massive quantities. Like gas station pizza, ramen, and off brand Oreos. You may frequent the Chinese take-out place across the street with the C rating more too.

It feels like laying on bags of sand.

For real though, if you're smart, you'll suddenly understand waaaaaay more about how a lot of music/movie/art choices are made, pretty much instantly.

If you're not smart, you'll say "whoa" a bunch of times and get kinda sleepy.
When Im stoned watching movies they suck, I can see everything thats wrong with them from shitty sets, bad acting to out of place characters.

It relaxes me. Indicas are like a shut-off switch for my brain where I just chill/zone out. As Dave Chappelle so eloquently put it: "You ain't crisp, but you'll function". Sativas are the "uppers", where you feel like you can do anything. I am usually a wallflower but you get some high-quality herb in me and I get social. You won't "trip" and hallucinate like a psychedelic but you'll definitely get that body buzz going. Some of the absolute best nights of my life involved weed, women, and an EDM concert. Beware though, the munchies are very real! Also, be aware that edibles are a different experience from smoking/vaping. Edibles mess me up to this day and I am not a particular fan of them.

As far as the smell goes, man, I have gotten to the point where if I smell a skunk it actually doesn't bother me and even smells kind of good. It's weird.
I cant function on indicas Im a paranoid wreck (unless I can hide behind sun glasses). Sativias on the other hand Im perfectly fine and alot of the time I'll completly forget Ive even had a smoke and go about my normal day.

Back