Never realised how poverty Khabibs stand up and lack of defense is

Yeah, cardio machine Conor will stay fresh and keep on landing them for 25 minutes. Fucking LOL

Conor has one round, maybe, to score KO. After that he is fucked.

Where is that gif of Khabib grapplefucking Barboza with Conor's head on him?

Also Mcgregor isnt an idiot, he knew this fight was coming, hes delayed it as long as humanly possible, you can guarantee he has been working on his wrestling almost non stop the past two years or whatever its been since hes fought

There is literally no evidence he worked non stop for 2 years on his wrestling.Why do people keep saying that?

Also 2 years ago Khabib was not even the champ or interim champ.

Sucks when you don’t pull off a word correctly. Makes the entire sentence look like shit.

I fucking hate McG but kabeeb is so boring i actually hope mcgoober pulls it off. Last thing we need is another pullout merchant who never finishes fights kidnapping the belt.

There is literally no evidence he worked non stop for 2 years on his wrestling.Why do people keep saying that?

Because you would have to be dumb not too

You look around your division and see who the threats are, Khabib the wrestling machine is his biggest threat clearly and Conor would recognise he would have gotten mauled by him. Therefore he would have been working as hard as possible to close the gap to the point he can defend and when he is ready he accepts the fight

Edson cracked him a few times with knees, kicks and punches which Khabib defended with his face. These were strikes from a slow, sloppy, tired Barbosa so just imagine the rain of death a fresh, precise, well timed Conor will deal to him.
Khabib was sloppy in that fight. Kept walking Barbosa down, chin in the air, hands down. I predict a KO inside 1 round. Notice Khabibs gas tank greatly reduce in round 3 also. Barbosa was still able to fire off some fast, powerful kicks and strikes whereas Khabib just trundled along the octagon breathing heavy and laying some weak gnp

Those strikes were slow and sloppy because of the beating the Khabib put on him

Edson cracked him a few times with knees, kicks and punches which Khabib defended with his face. These were strikes from a slow, sloppy, tired Barbosa so just imagine the rain of death a fresh, precise, well timed Conor will deal to him.
Khabib was sloppy in that fight. Kept walking Barbosa down, chin in the air, hands down. I predict a KO inside 1 round. Notice Khabibs gas tank greatly reduce in round 3 also. Barbosa was still able to fire off some fast, powerful kicks and strikes whereas Khabib just trundled along the octagon breathing heavy and laying some weak gnp

I don't know what you were smoking whaen you watched the fight. But let me give you an afvice: stay of the drugs son..

Because you would have to be dumb not too

You look around your division and see who the threats are, Khabib the wrestling machine is his biggest threat clearly and Conor would recognise he would have gotten mauled by him. Therefore he would have been working as hard as possible to close the gap to the point he can defend and when he is ready he accepts the fight
Yeah, that is what he is suppose to do. Doesn't mean he actually did it.

Rumble was not suppose to wrestle DC. DC should've prepared for Jones high kick. And so on and so on. Fighters don't always do what they suppose to do.

Wouldn't he have the same mindset at FW with guys like Edgar and Mendes? Just because something is logical doesn't mean people actually do it. I highly doubt he worked non-stop on his wrestling. Probably did a bit as he was closer to sign the deal but other than that I doubt it.

And even if he did, he still can't close the gap on someone who trained grappling their whole life. Just as Khabib can't catch up with Conor when it comes to striking.

i hope im wrong but i feel this fight will look like holm vs rousey, kabaib is going to get cracked every time he rushes in for his TDs
Weird. I think its pretty 50/50, but that comparison seems good.

You won't find many fighters that have never been dropped in 26 fights. Khabib's defense is great. And Barboza is a great striker. Keep hating, not a lot of time left until your hero is looking at the ref helplessly to save him from the unholy gnp Khabib will be unleashing upon him.

Ok, can we stop with the Conor and Khabib threads now? We get it. Conor nuthuggers think Khabib is going to be destroyed and Khabib fans vice versa.

We need a standard reply for this shit.
"Yes, Conor may KO Khabib and yes Khabib may wrestle fuck Conor."

After alvarez fight 2016 Conor stop training and start drinking a lot because he wanted to feel young before his son get born. Then he start in May 2017 with his FAST training and gas out in Floyd fight because he thought fight will be in September but Canelo vs GGG fuck them. Then doctors forbidden him to do training for 2 months so he continue with drinking and in 2018 fighting with bus probably drunk and now he is start with his FAST training again

Attachments

• 04_308_548858274258673191492417336.0973.jpg
    04_308_548858274258673191492417336.0973.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 2
  • staedvb.jpg
    staedvb.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 1
Back