Never realised how poverty Khabibs stand up and lack of defense is

He doesn't really care about getting hit a little since he puts himself in a position where he can't be hurt, the opponent can't have significant amount of force put behind his strike, be that a knee or a punch, to effect Khabib, despite hitting him.

But whatever rides your boat, Conor nuthuggers.

Yeah so round one, i didnt like when Khabib was getting low kicked he would drop his hand in an attempt to block after the kick had landed, was weird, like he thought he might try and reach for the kick, left himself wide open

His pressure was excellent though, when youre under that much pressure its hard to think especially when youre worried you will need to defend a takedown. Notice how Conor is always the aggressor, when have we seen him fight effectively while backing up and more to the point when has he hurt someone whilst backing up. This pressure style i imagine will be highly effective vs Conor. Id prefer Khabib didnt even acknowledge any low kicks of body kicks Conor may or may not throw while Khabib is closing distance, he should just keep his hand tight and move in, just worrying about head punches

Round 2 Khabib more confidence, comes out throwing kicks at the best kicker in the sport, doesnt seem as crazy in need of a takedown, probably because he knows he wore him down a bit n the previous round. Hes doing well on the feet, outstriking Barboza because Barboza is constantly running backward. Khabib is too over confident in his striking though throwing some horrible kicks lol why would you even bother. The way he runs forward throwing punches too stuff like that will be so risky vs a sniper like Mcgregor, he could so easily end up KO

Khabibs chin looks solid though, Mcgregor wont be able to 1 punch him i dont think. Lets not forget he isnt a massive one punch guy, its always an accumulation, little German steroid midget Siver almost went the distance. Conor is good at hurting you and then following up but non of his prior opponents had the wrestling to grab him and smother him when he is trying to follow up, but Khabib does

Also Mcgregor isnt an idiot, he knew this fight was coming, hes delayed it as long as humanly possible, you can guarantee he has been working on his wrestling almost non stop the past two years or whatever its been since hes fought

Such a hard fight to call, id probably play Mcgregor small at plus odds just for the value, but i think Khabib will win i just dont like playing minus odds too much

Great. Another lowbrow analysis on how bad Khabib is at striking.

So based on what you have said, Edson was tired and sloppy. How do you suppose that happened? Does he just wander around all tired and sloppy?

Is Edson's cardio so much worse than Conor's that Conor could not possibly find himself in the same situation?

Yeah so round one, i didnt like when Khabib was getting low kicked he would drop his hand in an attempt to block after the kick had landed, was weird, like he thought he might try and reach for the kick, left himself wide open

His pressure was excellent though, when youre under that much pressure its hard to think especially when youre worried you will need to defend a takedown. Notice how Conor is always the aggressor, when have we seen him fight effectively while backing up and more to the point when has he hurt someone whilst backing up. This pressure style i imagine will be highly effective vs Conor. Id prefer Khabib didnt even acknowledge any low kicks of body kicks Conor may or may not throw while Khabib is closing distance, he should just keep his hand tight and move in, just worrying about head punches

Round 2 Khabib more confidence, comes out throwing kicks at the best kicker in the sport, doesnt seem as crazy in need of a takedown, probably because he knows he wore him down a bit n the previous round. Hes doing well on the feet, outstriking Barboza because Barboza is constantly running backward. Khabib is too over confident in his striking though throwing some horrible kicks lol why would you even bother. The way he runs forward throwing punches too stuff like that will be so risky vs a sniper like Mcgregor, he could so easily end up KO

Khabibs chin looks solid though, Mcgregor wont be able to 1 punch him i dont think. Lets not forget he isnt a massive one punch guy, its always an accumulation, little German steroid midget Siver almost went the distance. Conor is good at hurting you and then following up but non of his prior opponents had the wrestling to grab him and smother him when he is trying to follow up, but Khabib does

Also Mcgregor isnt an idiot, he knew this fight was coming, hes delayed it as long as humanly possible, you can guarantee he has been working on his wrestling almost non stop the past two years or whatever its been since hes fought

Such a hard fight to call, id probably play Mcgregor small at plus odds just for the value, but i think Khabib will win i just dont like playing minus odds too much

Conor beat Marcus Brimage while backing up.

Khalabeeb's striking is WELL below the poverty line.

McGregor will have a field day with this Dagistani.

I've never heard of someone's stand up and lack of defense described as poverty before lol.

Conor beat Marcus Brimage while backing up.

Not truly backing up through threat though, that would be backing up a bit to gain a positional advantage, there is no way marcus brimage could make Conor back up if he didnt want to

Edson's standup is also exceptional, so there's that.

Great kicks, very average boxing. I think he's lost to every top 10 fighter he's been up against Khabib, Cerrone, Tony, Kevin Lee, Michael Johnson.

Actually he did beat Pettis when Pettis was on his losing streak.

if you speak shitty english on a forum where english is predominant, you will be mocked.

he would've been excused if his point wasn't stupid as well.
If you understand, then it's good enough. Using punctuation goes a long way.

IS DEFENCE OF LACK AND UP STAND KHABIBS POVERTY HOW REALISED NEVER

Edson cracked him a few times with knees, kicks and punches which Khabib defended with his face. These were strikes from a slow, sloppy, tired Barbosa so just imagine the rain of death a fresh, precise, well timed Conor will deal to him.
Khabib was sloppy in that fight. Kept walking Barbosa down, chin in the air, hands down. I predict a KO inside 1 round. Notice Khabibs gas tank greatly reduce in round 3 also. Barbosa was still able to fire off some fast, powerful kicks and strikes whereas Khabib just trundled along the octagon breathing heavy and laying some weak gnp

And this is coming from a guy with that shit AV
look at your AV boy,shame on you

Edson cracked him a few times with knees, kicks and punches which Khabib defended with his face. These were strikes from a slow, sloppy, tired Barbosa so just imagine the rain of death a fresh, precise, well timed Conor will deal to him.
Khabib was sloppy in that fight. Kept walking Barbosa down, chin in the air, hands down. I predict a KO inside 1 round. Notice Khabibs gas tank greatly reduce in round 3 also. Barbosa was still able to fire off some fast, powerful kicks and strikes whereas Khabib just trundled along the octagon breathing heavy and laying some weak gnp

lol @ your poverty thread

negged

It's not great, but I don't think Conor catching him without Khabib grabbing a leg is a lock.

It's truly horrendous.

Conor will make easy work of him on October 6; 1st round KO for sure.
tenor.gif

If you understand, then it's good enough. Using punctuation goes a long way.
well, yeah. which is why i said he would've been excused had the content of the thread not been idiotic.

he felt the need to start another thread about how conor will KO khabib, because khabib has been punched before... and he botched it. of course we're going to mock him.

Wow i can't believe so many sherdoggers don't understand the use of the word poverty

maybe you guys should go on misc and lift a weight once in a while you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Legwise you mean. Because his punches/boxing are nothing to write home about.
Great kicks, very average boxing. I think he's lost to every top 10 fighter he's been up against Khabib, Cerrone, Tony, Kevin Lee, Michael Johnson.

Actually he did beat Pettis when Pettis was on his losing streak.
200.gif

My point is more that were Barboza and Khabib in a kickboxing match Barboza would likely murk him. Of course this is MMA so that's sort of meaningless, was just trying to highlight that it's no shame really that Khabib, a grappler with average standup at best, got tagged a few times by Barboza.

Back