Never marry a psycho woman (story time)

I guess I'm supposed to hate on the lady; but I gotta withhold judgment before hearing more to the story. You can't escalate an argument and then act like the innocent victim when the volcano erupts.

If that happens to me, I just smile and say gently, "I see your point" and drop the matter. I'd mention it later in private and be genuinely open to feedback. If you can't do that as a couple, you're screwed.

Everything I say is based on a true story, I just sprinkle some retardation on it.

That's where we're different. I just make shit up constantly and the retardation just occurs naturally.

I was just in Walgreens to get some Sudafed (the good kind at the pharmacy) and there was a middle-aged couple in the diapers section having a slight argument about their kid's diaper brand or some chit.

Their slight argument turned into an all-out screaming contest - so much so that the employee working up at the front had come back to make sure nothing crazy happened. I was standing there waiting on my Sudafed and was on that Michael Jackson eating popcorn time and the lady, wearing her Juicy Couture looking tank top and hair in a messy bun, says to the guy, "Whatever that's why you can barely get your little dick up anymore and when you do it's over in a few seconds, threw a package of diapers at the guy and walked out mumbling to herself about how she don't need this chit in her life.

The guy stood there for a second and then put the diapers back on the shelf. I didn't laugh because I felt bad for him, but you could tell that some other patrons in the adjacent aisles were snickering. He ended up not buying anything and just walked out.

What would you do if you get into a fight like this in a store and your girl said this type of chit to you?

What did their accomplices steal while this was going on?

thats why i only date weak clingy girls who are terrified of me leaving them

They key is to always be willing to escalate the situation further than your wife so that she knows if she gets into a game of chicken, where it's all about who is willing to make more of a scene and cut deeper, she knows she will lose.

Or if it's too late, and you're the guy in the story, just say "yeah, your forgot to take some douche on the way out for your stank ass pussy. That's why my dick can't get hard and also why I try to finish ASAP."

I like it!! You got to one up the one upper!!

I've seen this guy's dick and I'm telling you guys right now, it's not small at all. In fact, it's just a tad bit above average.

don't need to write psycho before woman

Back