Never buying another Ward PPV ever again

How is Kovalev's purse Ward's fault? Did Ward say he won't fight unless Kovalev get's paid 0?

Never seen 90% of these cry babies post in the boxing section before lol

That's how it always is after a big event. I expect to see even more retards flooding the forum leading up to, during, and after Mayweather vs McGregor. Unfortunately, I also know people in real life who will say some of the stupid shit that gets flung around here.

The only people that can justify this win are Ward nutthuggers. I like Ward and think he is a good person, but that stoppage was bad. A friend of mine was over for the fights and knows absolutely nothing about boxing and even he could smell the bullshit. He said it makes him never want to watch boxing again. Fights like these are bad for the sport.
I don't like Ward and think he seems like a bit of a douchebag but he won this fight fair and square.

What makes it bad for the sport is fans latching on to it as an silently agreed upon excuse for their guy losing. Roberto Duran won his title on a more blatant low shot than that and no one cares. An exciting puncher lost and fans are upset.

Pretty much spot on . Was a disgraceful and shady display tonight

Yup, what a fuckin' joke. I'm sure it'll get overturned to a DQ for Ward, or maybe end up a NC. I can't see the current result standing... it's just so blatant.

The only people that can justify this win are Ward nutthuggers. I like Ward and think he is a good person, but that stoppage was bad. A friend of mine was over for the fights and knows absolutely nothing about boxing and even he could smell the bullshit. He said it makes him never want to watch boxing again. Fights like these are bad for the sport.
Well tell your friend he's a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and that I personally banned him from the sport.

Enough of these cocksucker non-fans always talking about "I'll never watch another boxing match again"
Yet he'll be there on August 26th, rambling like he knows the sport.
I bet hes never watched a shitty football game and gone "Never watching football again" like a pouty little cunt.

Tell your friend to make a screen name so I can berate him with obscenities.

Last edited:
I think you meant to say all day and all night.
Regardless you'll buy his next one.

Oh he'll buy the next one fo sho. Ward got this boy hooked same way Floyd got his most dedicated haters dancing to TMT ;)

Yup, what a fuckin' joke. I'm sure it'll get overturned to a DQ for Ward, or maybe end up a NC. I can't see the current result standing... it's just so blatant.
Nah.

Back