Netfllix's LOST IN SPACE (Premieres April 13)

I'm four episodes in and it's pretty good so far. Parker Posey's character is so hate-able.

I was expecting the show to be just about the family + Posey and that they would be travelling to different worlds every couple of episodes. But after seeing the other dozens of survivors, it's starting to feel like they're going with the small community sci-fi route and they're going to be stuck on that planet for a long time. I still prefer my expectations over the reality.

The show seems to be following the template of the original series, which should give you a clue about where the story is going if you remember enough about it.

On the second episode and the family mom is driving my crazy. Such a nag, everyone bickers too much too.

couldnt make it through the first episode.....super slow and the flashbacks were all drama/soap opera type crap. what kills me is when the dumbass teenage girl jumps into a lake and gets frozen in there. cool effects but major wtf. compounding the retardness is the father only getting a cups worth of magnesium to melt the ice. like did you even have a plan dude. were you just gonna melt your daughters head with that shit dumbass. the final straw was the jank ass robot at the end. couldnt take anymore after that.

Last edited:
I liked the old campy original Lost in Space with the Robot, Dr. Smith and Will Robinson. Judy Robinson was a hot piece in her day.

Less about being "lost in space" and more about people dealing with people. Meh.

Walking Dead in Space sans zombies but still full of people doing dumb shit and Murphy's Law.

Happy to see Shang Tsung and Don West is cool, but this show is getting dumber and dumber every episode.

I don't understand why everything has to be so over the top. Every. Time. They. Do. Something.

The show is pretty hokey. The characters act like jackasses. There seems to be a miracle every 10 minutes. But with that being said, I just kept telling myself this is a family show and the target audience isn’t me. Once I get past that, I was able to get through all ten episodes. Not sure yet if I enjoyed it or just glad to get through it. If I had to grade it right now, I’d say about 5 or 6 out of 10. I liked the cliff hanger ending. Kind of Prometheus-esque.

This show is awful should be called Lost in Dynasty. It's pure soap opera shit.

8 episodes in.

Man is that little boy a fucking retard.

At this point , i'm too deep to not finish it.

It feels like I am watching a version of the comic "Black Science". Not that it is bad, I just hope that Black Science still gets turned into a series. I am two episodes into it. It is B+ family sci fi in my opinion. Some of you are really forgetting what family sci fi is like.

I watched a few episodes. It's meh...

It feels like I am watching a version of the comic "Black Science". Not that it is bad, I just hope that Black Science still gets turned into a series. I am two episodes into it. It is B+ family sci fi in my opinion. Some of you are really forgetting what family sci fi is like.

WOAH WOAH WOAH.

This shitty show's only similar trait to Black Science is sci fi. Black Science is one of my favorite comic books, pal.

And I didn't know Black Science was being eyed for a series, that could be bad ass!

I'm 6 episodes in and find it entertaining. It's not like the original, but that doesn't bother me. I'd like to know why Judy is black. Was she adopted? I do like her character and she is a little hottie. Will on the other had is dumb as a box of rocks. I'll finish up this season for sure.

I'm 6 episodes in and find it entertaining. It's not like the original, but that doesn't bother me. I'd like to know why Judy is black. Was she adopted? I do like her character and she is a little hottie. Will on the other had is dumb as a box of rocks. I'll finish up this season for sure.
Judy is from the mom's previous relationship

I watched all 10 episodes and liked most of it.

I really like the fact that the robot is also an alien. There is something Groot-like in it. Though you can tell that for budget reasons it is most of the time in the "guy-in-a-suit" form. It has a lot of plot potential.

Why is every kid in these shows a pos. Gets his dad killed by doing the stupidest thing one can think of. A fucking idiot throughout the show.

And what a wonderfully optimistic show it is. No one ever really dies and things get extremely dire only for there to be a smart solution for it in the very next scene courtesy of the Robinsons.

Loved the show, don't really know where the hate is coming from.

There are characters who do the most retarded shit in pretty much every show. It is how they set up plot twists and whatnot, especially kids.

I just hope the kids actually learn something from their numerous mistakes. Especially Judy she fucked over everyone for the sake of one person.

I liked the flashbacks. I hope to learn about why the alien ship crashed on Earth. Dr. Smith is just the worst. That scene with her sister. Just, damn. I thought it was a good first season.

That's only part of it. I'm all for diversity but changing genders and races of characters who are not originally suppose to be that way is just dumb. I want new tv shows with all black families or all asian families. This is just pandering bs and I'm sick of it.

Why does it matter? Back then when they made the original, everyone was white and that's not realistic if humanity really did launch into space.

Back