Netfllix's LOST IN SPACE (Premieres April 13)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Announcement Trailer for Netflix's LOST IN SPACE; Premieres April 13, 2018

The Robinson family, part of a highly trained mission to establish a new colony in space, is unexpectedly pulled off course forcing them to crash land on a lost planet. Lost in Space premieres April 13, 2018.

Swiss Family Robinson in space? :eek:

iu

I'm curious about the format.

Will the Jupiter 2 be an FTL ship traveling from star system to star system having adventures? Or will they crash the ship on an uncharted planet early on and set the whole series there?

Interesting....

That old theme song just invaded my head like a brain worm. Good luck getting that tune out this afternoon.

Nobody in that trailer is even close to being as hot as Lacey Chabert
Stupid Netflix ruins everything

The only thing I know about this show is "Danger, Will Robinson!" So the trailer delivered 100% on my expectations.

I will give them points for Molly Parker though, I guess she's now officially a milf.

The only thing I know about this show is "Danger, Will Robinson!" So the trailer delivered 100% on my expectations.

I will give them points for Molly Parker though, I guess she's now officially a milf.

She'll always be that tender, shy necrophiliac to me.

kissed.jpeg

The kid in me is really excited about this.

WOW!!!

I even liked the movie that came out back in the day. I may have to get Netflix for this!

Update: March 6, 2018

Full Trailer for Netflix's New Sci-Fi Series LOST IN SPACE

Looks good. Like it could be a movie. A whole series is a question if they can keep interest, but it might be good.

Back