Television ALTERED CARBON (Renewed for Season 2 with New Star Anthony Mackie)

By the way I just want to add Kristin Lehman is too old for the nude scenes. I had a crush on her back in the 90s when she was on Poltergeist though. Would have been great to see her naked back then.

I wonder are they using body doubles.
<{cruzshake}>

Trying to decide between starting this or peeky blinders

the Spanish chick had a good body but good Lord people, she is not hot. she is the very definition of a butter face. one that has had a lot of work done. she looks like the Hispanic Priscilla Presley after surgery and in no way is that good.

no way. she does it for me bro. im only at episode 1 but i got a weirdly strong boner for that fiesty mexican.

Finished it last night, 6.5/7 out of 10 is what I’d give it.

Visually stunning but didn’t meet my expectations.

Also, that cop was annoying as fuck.

Finished it last night, 6.5/7 out of 10 is what I’d give it.

Visually stunning but didn’t meet my expectations.

Also, that cop was annoying as fuck.

yeah....except when she's naked....definitely not annoying when she's naked

Started it last night on episode 2. Seems pretty good so far but I can see how annoying the cop is going to be already. Way to generic of a character. The tough cop who is letting her emotions get the best of her and she can fight and beat up men too. Did anyone at Netflix say can we change this up because this is the same cop from almost any of our tv shows.

Just finished.

Started strong, flopped hard.

A lot of truly terrible casting.

Joel Kinnaman in particular was not good.

Interesting universe, some potential, but they MUST make Kovacs more interesting if it's going to continue. He put me to sleep over the last few episodes.

yeah, i agree with all the comments that it's underwhelming.

cool world, but uninteresting characters and plenty of cringeworthy kung fu action scenes. the motivation for the main villain was also laughable.

Great story, but the acting, dialogue, and production value were all weak. Seemed more like a syfy channel show than a Netflix show.
Material seemed to deserve much better.

7/10

It has a good atmosphere and interesting premise. I’m enjoying it, but not loving it.

@Zer @thebluerider What are your thoughts on this. I know you read it and loved it, @Zer. I'd bet money that @thebluerider read it, too.
Did it meet your expectations? it seemed obvious to me that the source material must have been exponentially better.

Back