Television ALTERED CARBON (Renewed for Season 2 with New Star Anthony Mackie)

Just finished episode 4 and I still don't know what the fuck is going on in this show. I'm enjoying it but it's baffling my primitive mind. Anyone else feel this way?

Last edited:
Just finished season 4 and I still don't know what the fuck is going on in this show. I'm enjoying it but it's baffling my primitive mind. Anyone else feel this way?
You're watching the wrong show if you finished season 4, my dude.

I think what ruined it for me is the fact that anyone can die and come back to life. Ruins the drama

They can still die. You blow out their stack. You hit the brain stem, and then destroy the downloaded copy.

I gonna binge watch this show over and over again. There aint anything else on.

But who is Konrad Harlan? Can anyone here answer that question? And why would he flip off an entire Meth party?

By the way I just want to add Kristin Lehman is too old for the nude scenes. I had a crush on her back in the 90s when she was on Poltergeist though. Would have been great to see her naked back then.

I wonder are they using body doubles.

I dont remember him. I know there is a world called Harlan's World.

The punk ass spoiled son held up his dismembered hand in episode 3 at the dinner party. I didn't see who he is, or was. (I'm actually watching it right at this moment)

The punk ass spoiled son held up his dismembered hand in episode 3 at the dinner party. I didn't see who he is, or was. (I'm actually watching it right at this moment)

Isnt that the son of the Purefoy character?

Not that consistent with the jedi/envoy stuff, either it needed to be expanded on or just outright cut out. No wonder the flashback episode was just pure cringe the whole way through. Aside from that solid and compelling world building, good cyberpunkish shows/movies are hard to come by so worth a watch.

Back