Netflix vs HBO?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
If you could only have one which would you choose? I'm cutting one out. They both cost about the same with my current setup.

giphy.gif

I have both and they both kind of suck actually. But my kids love Netflix and there's Game of Thrones so I'm fucked

I've got both and don't really watch either. The gf seems to watch a lot more Netflix though

I have both as well. But don't watch much television.

YouTube > all

I have both and they both kind of suck actually. But my kids love Netflix and there's Game of Thrones so I'm fucked
My exact dilemma lol. I literally only watch GOT on HBO but it's my favorite show. We watch Netflix much more but none of it is must see tv for me.

I have both as well. But don't watch much television.

YouTube > all
It's funny coz it's true. I would occasionally turn on the TV as background noise while I work(mostly youtube). It makes time go by faster.

free streaming everything

I have both and I feel that Netflix has more to offer. HBO has boxing, but they are going to be cutting it out. HBO has some great original programing like The Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, Oz, etc... and I'm currentley into Game of Thrones and Silicon Valley, but overall Netlflix is imo more versatile.

I got rid of cable over 5 years ago. Netflix and youtube are all I meed at this point.

I only have HBO, but thought about getting Netflix in the past. But meh, I don't have that much time to watch more shows. Even if they are great shows.

Netflix. HBO isnt even doing Boxing anymore and that was the last thing I was holding on to

Are you guys just talking about HBO and all their channels or HBO GO?

When you guys say YouTube are you talking about regular youtube vids? or youtube tv?

I too would like to know.

Netflix and chill

It’s not HBO and chill

Think about all the sex

If you could only have one which would you choose? I'm cutting one out. They both cost about the same with my current setup.

I would say keep HBO and try and get someone's Netflix login. If not I'd keep Netflix

Back