Netflix horror fans

I'm a HUGE fan of horror anthologies, and still thought Holidays was pretty shit. Surprised a handful in here liked it.

What people should be checking out is The Invitation. One of the year's best films

Loved Father's Day. The guy who scored Valentine's Day is really good. Halloween segment was absolute trash, especially considering that holiday's historic awesomeness in the genre.

Check out "Beyond the Gates" on Netflix. Very solid retro horror effort. I truly enjoyed it.

I really liked the VHS movies. 2 was really well done but I legit can't watch the Alien Abduction one.

When I was a kid there was a fake news show called Hard Copy I think that showed a clip of the horror film Alien Abduction and sold it as real. Legit fucked my childhood up, slept under the blankets with a snorkel for years.

been watching van helsing on netflix and enjoying it.

been watching van helsing on netflix and enjoying it.
I'm considering starting it. I actually loved that movie when it came out as I was pretty young but I rewatched it a few years back and it didn't hold up as I got older.

Imma check that out, i never bothered watching it before because it had one star, now netflix removed the star system for some reason

The Void 8/10 pretty awesome! I would have added another point if they just ended it 15 minutes earlier.

Back