Netflix horror fans

Strange King

Strange Music
@Silver
Reaction score
I came across this little gem called "holidays". Its a bunch of short stories. The quality of the production is what most surprised me. It's very graphic. I was pleasantly surprised with how good some of these short stories were. Check it out

I have that in my list for a potential watch. Thanks for the info on that one, will definitely check it out now.

Seen it pop up but I was on the fence. I'll take a look, thanks.

I came across this little gem called "holidays". Its a bunch of short stories. The quality of the production is what most surprised me. It's very graphic. I was pleasantly surprised with how good some of these short stories were. Check it out

What the fuck is this? Some kind of Tank Girl remake???

FYI guys I've only watched up to mothers day. Gonna finish up tonight.
Thought what they did for Easter was weird and cool at the same time

Thanks, I'm always looking for new shit to find on Netflix. Will watch tonight.

Doesn't that shit have 1 star?

Doesn't that shit have 1 star?

Netflix goes by your rating, so maybe you wouldn't like it. Mine was at 4 1/2.

On a side note it's not epic but it's solid for horror fans. Some of the horror stories I liked more than others but they all had a very creepy vibe. I was impressed. My expectations were low

me and my brother watch it last night the mother day one was worst one i think

have you seen the abc of death if not id check it out go from a to z of deaths

I have. I liked it but I didn't see the sequel. Did you?
i did i like the second a little more i check it out sense its on netflix also threw out the whole movie i was like what they going to for z cant really think a lot of words that use z

Thanks! Will check it out tonight.
I felt it started strong and puttered out halfway through Easter.
NO SPOILER!!!

The convo between mom and daughter in the room during Easter was worthy of at least 3 stars IMO, really creative shit. And Father's Day I thought could have been fleshed out into more of a story but was meh.

just got done. Kinda meh. Fathers day had me intrigued but ended crappy. The only 2 i didnt care for at all were the mothers day and christmas.

Back