Nerds playing video games make more than UFC fighters

but it's a different set of skills altogether + it's much easier to pick a controller and git gud in comparison to training martial arts for years.

For some it is, for some its not. Not many people can sacrifice most things in their life to practice for 15 hours every single day like the pros do, nor do they have the talent even if they did that.

How does it being pro athletes or actors change what i said? lol
What you said is they blow rich dudes for money

What I said they date super rich dudes, not some old billionaires , but people who are actually wanted I would say

There's certainly a difference

But ppv is what hurt fights viewing
Not really. The highest drawing MMA ever only drew like 8M viewers. If you cannot draw a ton of viewers PPV makes sense because 500k-1M buys is way more money than 8M TV viewers.

Lol.
To make money in videogames you need to beat Asian maniacs that play 18-20 hrs a day being superfocused all the time, without sleeping or taking a dump.
They develop many different medical conditions, from damage to their wrists to conseqences of sitting whole day.
I'm pretty sure they have strong wrists lol
giphy.gif

Not really. The highest drawing MMA ever only drew like 8M viewers. If you cannot draw a ton of viewers PPV makes sense because 500k-1M buys is way more money than 8M TV viewers.
Boxing people said ppv ruined boxing popularity thats what im saying

Shit there are live streamers that don't even game and make over 25k a month recording their lives. Look up Ice Poseidon sleeping stream. Dude made 5K recording himself sleeping on YouTube live from donations. Crazy times we live in.

Mighty Mouse is a champion in the UFC and not even in the top 3000 on overwatch ....

Gamers deserve it

Shit there are live streamers that don't even game and make over 25k a month recording their lives. Look up Ice Poseidon sleeping stream. Dude made 5K recording himself sleeping on YouTube live from donations. Crazy times we live in.
damn the audience today is stupid :D

The fact that teachers are paid so little when athletes roll in money in a sad reflection on society.

What you said is they blow rich dudes for money

What I said they date super rich dudes, not some old billionaires , but people who are actually wanted I would say

There's certainly a difference

Everyone you mentioned is rich.

You're not very smart are you?

Boxing people said ppv ruined boxing popularity thats what im saying
Well it still draws big numbers for the right fights so I am not sure they are correct.

The fact that teachers are paid so little when athletes roll in money in a sad reflection on society.
Teachers are paid in benefits. My wife has benefits that put mine to shame and I work for DOD..........

Back