#NERDBASH2018 LIVES ON

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It’s all wolf tickets/bargaining for more $$$
Woodley is in on it with Colby, he knows that fight sells more than Till. Woodley will hold out for King Chaos

Till is being played like a fiddle, a la Khabib getting offered the “title shot” vs Alvarez at ufc 205/206 and getting snubbed for Conor. The poor young lad Darren Till has no idea.

Woodley vs Covington still happens in September or November at MSG. Come back here to eat crow when I’m right.
1A1D311F-D6E0-4FBC-9B1B-9F44F2EF66BB.jpeg
00BDB82D-9075-4A87-AE74-67D56E87E3C0.jpeg

N0SvlYT.gif

Are you alright ts?

You sound confused

tenor.gif

Neither Woodley or Cowardton are a draw.

Not sure why that's so hard for you to understand, or why you have such difficulty accepting reality. When someone has to rent bikini bitches, you're definitely not popular or cool. Your unrivaled bromance crush on him is completely baffling, and to be frank, a little frightening.

It’s all wolf tickets/bargaining for more $$$
Woodley is in on it with Colby, he knows that fight sells more than Till. Woodley will hold out for King Chaos

Till is being played like a fiddle, a la Khabib getting offered the “title shot” vs Alvarez at ufc 205/206 and getting snubbed for Conor. The poor young lad Darren Till has no idea.

Woodley vs Covington still happens in September or November at MSG. Come back here to eat crow when I’m right.
View attachment 408961
View attachment 408959
Chaos Nation STAND UP ! No nerd safe especially that little nerd tyquill no one can stop #NerdBash2018 and since we all know that chael sonnen is the future ufc president & colby's pal i cant imagine how bright colby's goat career will be

Not sure why that's so hard for you to understand, or why you have such difficulty accepting reality. When someone has to rent bikini bitches, you're definitely not popular or cool. Your unrivaled bromance crush on him is completely baffling, and to be frank, a little frightening.
closet fan.. don't act like you wondnt watch.

I like Colby. Pushes the action, fights his ass off, throws like crazy, goes for takedowns and does it for 5 rounds. Don’t let all his schtick get you rattled. The guy brings the fight and that I can hespect.

Colby just doing some Wildcard shit to build the anticipation. Eez normal.

giphy.gif

Colby probably started calling Dana with offers to suck his dick after hearing they were taking away his paper belt.

Back