Nelson: "I was surprised they gave me Ponzinibbio."

I didn't say you did. Hey are you retarded?

I was actually wondering if you were. Your original reply to me makes zero sense, based on your follow-up replies.

Do you mind explaining the point of "Quit acting like you've never seen someone get caught. Bunch of fickle fuckers" based on your subsequent replies?

Perhaps you just try to start shit for no reason lol

It does 100%.

You don't know who is better until you fight them. We can all believe whatever we want. The truth is universal.

We don't know the truth until it happens. This is why I am not against unranked guys fighting for the title if they have a good display.

No champ is beating every fighter in the division. He/she has a better chance with some fighters, and a not so good chance with other fighters.

That is why title defenses is the best way of judging who is who. A fighter needs to be able to be successful against multiple styles in order to successful defend his title with consistency.

Even that measuring stick is flawed, because the UFC is not an equal opportunity organization. Some contenders have longer winning streaks than the champions in the division, and are still no where near getting title opportunities. hahaha

What a joke.
By better he meant higher ranked and clarified that. All he really said is he thought he would get somebody higher ranked. Considering he won 2 in a row in impressive fashion it's understandable.

Looks like a girl in the school yard until he drops you on your ass.

One-Two%2BKnockdown%2BGunnar%2BNelson%2Bvs%2BBrandon%2BThatch%2BUFC%2B189.gif
Finishes almost all his fights and gets labelled a points fighter... I knew this place was full of retards before I signed up but I still had to go and make an account anyways...

I was actually wondering if you were. Your original reply to me makes zero sense, based on your follow-up replies.

Do you mind explaining the point of "Quit acting like you've never seen someone get caught. Bunch of fickle fuckers" based on your subsequent replies?

Perhaps you just try to start shit for no reason lol
If you need me to explain that then you've answered my question well enough. Don't forget the hard hat kid

That is why title defenses is the best way of judging who is who. A fighter needs to be able to be successful against multiple styles in order to successful defend his title with consistency.

This is actually not always true. The problem is that to make it to a title fight a fighter has to prove themselves over and over. So a champ might never face the best strikers in the division because they cant make it to a title fight. Look at how long Aldo was fighting wrestleboxers for. And how many people insisted Conor had to prove himself against all the wrestlers in the division before earning a title shot.

This is actually not always true. The problem is that to make it to a title fight a fighter has to prove themselves over and over. So a champ might never face the best strikers in the division because they cant make it to a title fight. Look at how long Aldo was fighting wrestleboxers for. And how many people insisted Conor had to prove himself against all the wrestlers in the division before earning a title shot.
Why are you only quoting part of my statement?

I clearly stated that title defenses in itself is a flawed criteria, because the UFC is not an equal opportunity organisation.

If you need me to explain that then you've answered my question well enough. Don't forget the hard hat kid
So you don't even know why you posted the nonsense you have and are now trying to save face. lol poor kid.

Gunnar dropped a split decision to Story, and is only two fights removed from getting absolutely smashed by Maia.

There is a reason he didn't draw a big name. The UFC didn't think he was ready for it, and they'd like to bring him up. Two years from now at 30, he should be in his prime and well ensconced in the top 10, so long as he keeps improving.

So you don't even know why you posted the nonsense you have and are now trying to save face. lol poor kid.
Just read back the quotes and you'll realize how fuckin dumb you're coming across. Peace out man. And if you can't figure out very simple conversation then I'll spare you the misery of pointing out where your ship sank.

Just read back the quotes and you'll realize how fuckin dumb you're coming across. Peace out man. And if you can't figure out very simple conversation then I'll spare you the misery of pointing out where your ship sank.

I love your delusion. It is quite hilarious. You made zero sense with your posts but I'm fully content with moving on from this circus conversation. We will both leave it thinking the other person is the dumbest guy in the room. I'm fine with that.

Back