Nelson: "I was surprised they gave me Ponzinibbio."

$
Oh god that shit is great. Haha

Quit acting like because you like one fighter more than another, it means they are better than the fighter they just lost to and would "win 9 times out of 10".

From what I saw, there is no doubt in my mind that Ponznibbio could KO Nelson again. Why do you think that is such a ridiculous statement? He got rocked from the 1st punch Ponzinibbio landed on him and was KO'ed from a jab.
I never said it was ridiculous. I never said he would win 9/10, and I never said ponz couldn't do it again.

For the record I do believe Nelson is better and would win the majority of their matchups.

Now read a page of your own book and quit acting like superior fighters can't lose and get caught by anyone.

Thor would never fight in that embarrassing karate stance and flail with his chin up on the inside. I have wanted to like Gunnar because he is icelandic and represents the old norse gods and shit but i cant do it. He needs to learn how to box and stop tip tapping around with his point fighting. Its the least male fighting style i have seen in my life. Looks like a girl in the school yard
Man... lol!

Thor would never fight in that embarrassing karate stance and flail with his chin up on the inside. I have wanted to like Gunnar because he is icelandic and represents the old norse gods and shit but i cant do it. He needs to learn how to box and stop tip tapping around with his point fighting. Its the least male fighting style i have seen in my life. Looks like a girl in the school yard

Where do you guys get that he looked over his opponent?

It's possible to think you would fight someone higher ranked and still train hard for the guy you'll fight.

Lol at Sherdog losing its mind over a perfectly reasonable comment that barely qualifies as a chirp. Amateurs.

That said, there's a lot of shoop potential here.

Lol at Sherdog losing its mind over a perfectly reasonable comment that barely qualifies as a chirp. Amateurs.

That said, there's a lot of shoop potential here.
I think it's because Gunnar has that soft-spoken, respectful demeanour that the comment seemed worse coming from him. At least you could make that argument...

Instead of saying something like that, most guys would be like "I'm not taking this high-risk low-reward fight" Props to him for agreeing to it, outcome aside.

I never said it was ridiculous. I never said he would win 9/10, and I never said ponz couldn't do it again.

For the record I do believe Nelson is better and would win the majority of their matchups.

Now read a page of your own book and quit acting like superior fighters can't lose and get caught by anyone.

I never said Nelson couldn't win a rematch or could never beat him. Please quote me where I said that.

I said there was nothing from the first fight that doesn't lead me to believe Ponzinibbio COULDN'T KO him again. Notice the word COULDN'T instead of WOULDN'T....

There's this thing called being impartial. You should try being it sometime.

I never said Nelson couldn't win a rematch or could never beat him. Please quote me where I said that.

I said there was nothing from the first fight that doesn't lead me to believe Ponzinibbio COULDN'T KO him again. Notice the word COULDN'T instead of WOULDN'T....

There's this thing called being impartial. You should try being it sometime.
I didn't say you did. Hey are you retarded?

He hits so hard yet he couldn't put a scratch on Jouban's face
He hits so hard he has 10 out of his 10 wins by KO. Not a single fighter in mma can claim that. And yeah Jouban managed to run away from him but the only good glancing shot Perry was able to put in almost made Jouban's legs give out.

He hits so hard he has 10 out of his 10 wins by KO. Not a single fighter in mma can claim that. And yeah Jouban managed to run away from him but the only good glancing shot Perry was able to put in almost made Jouban's legs give out.
Out of 21 victories Conor has 18 KO/TKO

I'm not even a hugger but I'm saying Perry's gotta step his game up.

Out of 21 victories Conor has 18 KO/TKO

I'm not even a hugger but I'm saying Perry's gotta step his game up.

Perry hasn't had that many fightd yet but he is knocked out all his opponents with the exception of his one loss obviously. So I am not sure how he can step his game up. I am a huge fan of him mainly bevause of his just bleed attitude. He may not be the most skillful but I can be sure he comes to knock his opponents out.

carwin

Renzo BJJ balck belt.
Black belt in Karate.
Great striking and calmness.

Id say hes a great fighter. One of the 10 best in the world in his class.
10 best? I hope you are not going by the UFC rankings, because the way they let people skip line and do whatever makes the most money cancels out those rankings. I have been watching since UFC 1 and seldom do I see a great get starched by a guy outside the top 10. Those belts mean absolutely nothing if you will never be in contention for the world title belt. He can however be a great a jujitsu tournments.

Looks like a girl in the school yard until he drops you on your ass.

One-Two%2BKnockdown%2BGunnar%2BNelson%2Bvs%2BBrandon%2BThatch%2BUFC%2B189.gif

Back