Neither Conor or DJ are Ducks. At the end of the day It comes down to one thing

Well... it's a good thing this topic has never been done before.

I don't know if he deserves a share In the company or exactly what he wants.

But Conor is a bigger star globally than Floyd was during even his peak days. By all accounts he deserves to be paid similarly to how he was, those kind of percentages paid to a UFC athlete are just unprecedented. Which Is why It will likely be a lengthy negotiation process and Conor will likely sit out for longer than any of us would like.

Whenever there Is a case of a fighter being worth more than they're being paid, I cannot blame them for holding out. Such as In the case of MM, Conor or any number of fighters In a similar position.

The UFC has kept majority of the revenue / profits since their Inception, the exact thing that boxing tried to prevent with the Ali act. It might suck for the fans, but In the grand scheme..these guys should all hold out and get their money.

People have complained about fighter pay / fighters being fucked for years..but there's a bit of a double standard going on It seems.
You smoke man sausage.
1515821013531.jpg

But Conor is a bigger star globally than Floyd was during even his peak days. By all accounts he deserves to be paid similarly to how he was, those kind of percentages paid to a UFC athlete are just unprecedented. Which Is why It will likely be a lengthy negotiation process and Conor will likely sit out for longer than any of us would like.

Whenever there Is a case of a fighter being worth more than they're being paid, I cannot blame them for holding out. Such as In the case of MM, Conor or any number of fighters In a similar position.

The UFC has kept majority of the revenue / profits since their Inception, the exact thing that boxing tried to prevent with the Ali act. It might suck for the fans, but In the grand scheme..these guys should all hold out and get their money.

People have complained about fighter pay / fighters being fucked for years..but there's a bit of a double standard going on It seems.
Nah. Conor needed Mayweather.
Mayweather could fight a kangaroo and people would dish out money hoping he would lose. I'll watch just to laugh at all the people who actually think he would lose.

Yeah no shit. And don’t compare what DJ has done to what Conor has done. How many times has Mouse defended again?

Conor has won 4 titles and defended zero.

upload_2018-1-24_21-33-10.jpeg

Mayweather could fight a kangaroo and people would dish out money hoping he would lose. I'll watch just to laugh at all the people who actually think he would lose.
I don't disagree but not sure what that has to do with what I said.

DJ defended his title 11 times. McGregor, yea. DJ is a true fighter, McGregor is just an attention whore.
If you cant see that DJ with 11 title defenses is = McGregor and his ZERO defenses of 4 separate titles then you are just a hater.
<seedat>

Floyd's last few fights didn't sell shit.

giphy.gif

To mix DJ and the douchebag is idiotic. How many times has MM defended his title?? how many the douche of douches?? GTFO!!

But Conor wants Mayweather money. I agree fighters should get paid, but Conor is holding out for an easy payday and fight.

Kinda. Conor is not afraid to get beat up, but he is afraid to get the shit kicked out of him by Khibib/Tony because it would hurt his marketability

But Conor is a bigger star globally than Floyd was during even his peak days.

He isn't even a bigger star then Canelo. Canelo has done back to back million plus PPV buys in the USA only. Canelo is putting up the same numbers in the states alone that Conor does world wide (and Conors are estimates of world wide PPV sales)

The difference is Conor is the GOAT GOAT and will fight if the money is right. Which is fair enough because his promoting abilities create the whole damn show.

MM is a bum that asks for unreasonable money knowing full well the UFC aren't going to give him that much. "I'll fight Cruz if the UFC pays me 2 million" - yeah...okay MM. You're not worth 10% of that and your divsion/record is a joke.

Floyd's last few fights didn't sell shit.

What the fuck? Berto fight didn't sell well, but thats it. People forget that Floyds PPVs are much more expensive then UFC cards and the reported numbers are ONLY from the USA. The UFC's estimated numbers are world wide. Floyds Maidana PPVs (925,000 in the USA alone) were "low selling" to him, and they likely did as much or more world wide then any Conor UFC card. And at a much higher price

Back