Neither Conor or DJ are Ducks. At the end of the day It comes down to one thing

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

DJ defended his title 11 times. McGregor, yea. DJ is a true fighter, McGregor is just an attention whore.

Agreed, on the surface.

Although DJ >is< defending his belt.

Conor, not so much.

Like..............EVER.

DJ isn't because he actually said he's planning to fight TJ, Conor on the other hand hasn't said shit anything about defending, except once.

Conor has a contract. He can’t back out because he got special treatment to fight Mayweather. He made millions on that fight for a specific reason. He doesn’t just demand the same amount in another sport and make a huge unprecedented increase in pay. And by the way, wouldn’t it be complete shit if one fighter makes $20mil per fight and everyone else makes way under even 1 mil?

Welcome to the WME Era... Money talks. All about the fight that can bring in the most. But I just want to see Mcgregor defend... and Mighty Mouse vs TJ.

Conor has never defended

DJ has the UFC record

How dare you, ts, put them in the same thread title

Maus is demanding treatment worthy of his status and that if the UFC desperately wants him to have this fight, to pay him for it, if not, he'll stay the course.

Conor is demanding a share in the company he doesn't deserve and not fighting at all.

Yeah. The difference is that one fighter fights and has cleaned his division out and the other talks a whole bunch of shit and then insulates himself from having to back it up by demanding insane sums of money and compensation he knows can't be met. "I'll kick your ass if you give me the deed to your house" type of shit that looks shiny to Facebook fans. But then again, they'd pretty much jump on dirt if you dangled the hook long enough.

haven't seen a single Intelligent post from you. Ever.

check urself son

im just speaking truth
We are always in a process of ducking and nothing is fixed. Have no rigid system in ducking , and you’ll be flexible to change with the ever changing. Open yourself and duck, my friend. Flow in the total openness of ducking. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. - Conor McGregor
1515819715721.jpg

Maus is demanding treatment worthy of his status and that if the UFC desperately wants him to have this fight, to pay him for it, if not, he'll stay the course.

Conor is demanding a share in the company he doesn't deserve and not fighting at all.
I don't know if he deserves a share In the company or exactly what he wants.

But Conor is a bigger star globally than Floyd was during even his peak days. By all accounts he deserves to be paid similarly to how he was, those kind of percentages paid to a UFC athlete are just unprecedented. Which Is why It will likely be a lengthy negotiation process and Conor will likely sit out for longer than any of us would like.

Whenever there Is a case of a fighter being worth more than they're being paid, I cannot blame them for holding out. Such as In the case of MM, Conor or any number of fighters In a similar position.

The UFC has kept majority of the revenue / profits since their Inception, the exact thing that boxing tried to prevent with the Ali act. It might suck for the fans, but In the grand scheme..these guys should all hold out and get their money.

People have complained about fighter pay / fighters being fucked for years..but there's a bit of a double standard going on It seems.

Back