Neighbor yelled at me for mowing their lawn

What states have this rule? This is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard this month. So ridiculous that it's actually believable.

The liability part is pretty common as far as I know in that you can be liable for any injuries sustained on your property. It goes doubly in this case since it would be someone working for you.

As for the the former well apparently - https://www.newyorkrealestatelawyerblog.com/2010/01/adverse_possession_walling_dec.html

Sherdog, you disappoint. This should have been comment numbering one.

maxresdefault.jpg

They both had nice toupees in the series.

You did too much work, man. I'd yell at you for free

I'm going to send you a text telling you that I'll penetrate you anally free of charge.

But before you respond to the text, I will come over and penetrate you anally. Because I have reasons that are important to me, even though they are not important to you at all.

Then I will complain to sherdog when you get mad at me.

This analogy is stupid and not remotely the same.
If you were attempting humor you should stop.

I take pride in my lawn. My neighbor (from India) does not. I always go out of my way to be nice to them. We exchange plates of food. I am half Japanese so I will cook them some Asian dishes and they return my plate with food they cooked and so on. Anyways, they have a service come and mow their lawn twice a month. They have rag weed really bad and between mows it grows fast and long with lots of seeds. Their lawn service does not bag the clippings then they blow all the loose clippings onto my lawn. So now I am getting rag weed.

I texted them and said I would cut their grass for free every time I cut mine. I laid out the reason like above why I wanted to do this. Then I mowed it. When they got home from work they came over and got mad at me and said for me to not tough their lawn.

Fucking neighbors! or am I in the wrong?

Someone cut my lawn without me asking, I found it creepy. I still don't know who it was.

My lawn is almost an acre...... too......

Reminds me of this friend I had in high school. His grass got so high that the town council had a meeting and decided to pay people to mow his yard. His family was pissed. I thought it was cool cause he didn't have to mow his yard

I texted them and said I would cut their grass for free every time I cut mine. I laid out the reason like above why I wanted to do this. Then I mowed it. When they got home from work they came over and got mad at me and said for me to not tough their lawn.

Fucking neighbors! or am I in the wrong?

I think the point of texting is "having an exchange of information" like thats how communication works right? texting is not like "hey im doing this IN YOUR HOME because of this and that".... sounds like you assume thats how texting works

Its their home, it has ZERO importance what you think is right or wrong, its THEIR home, just like yours is yours. Yes you were wrong

Reminds me of this friend I had in high school. His grass got so high that the town council had a meeting and decided to pay people to mow his yard. His family was pissed. I thought it was cool cause he didn't have to mow his yard

I'm one of those dudes. I'll cut the grass around the side of my house to stop the neighbors complaining, but with the fenced in garden I leave that shit alone. Partly because I'm lazy, but also because it starts attracting wildlife. It's pretty cool when you've got a bunch of deer hanging around in your garden

Wait until they're out and then spray their entire lawn with grass-friendly weedkiller to get rid of the rag-weed. Then burn an upside-down cross in their yard to make sure they know it was you.

Back