Need something Post Workout

i once mixed 0 cal sprite w/ ON bcaas and that shit foamed up like a volcano at a science fair. it wasted some of the powder but once i had it mixed it was all good. i used orange flavored bcaas btw. try it next time but add in the powder little by little instead of what i did, i just dumped in two scoops then boom!!

Torrent by Universal Nutrition is supposed to be really good for PWO like another poster mentioned.
A little expensive at around $50 for 28 servings, but I am going to buy a tub and see how it works out.

2:1:1 is cheaper but seems to be good for PWO as well, along with the added BCAA's.

I think torrent even better the MP recon. Taste is much better and it is easier to drink it. Dymatize and Optimum have similar products but I didnt try. They have too much protein. You dont need a lot of protein IMMEDIATELY after workout

I think torrent even better the MP recon. Taste is much better and it is easier to drink it. Dymatize and Optimum have similar products but I didnt try. They have too much protein. You dont need a lot of protein IMMEDIATELY after workout

I ended up buying the Sour Citrus Rush flavor and it is quite good. Mixability was good, but I used a blender.

It actually gave me a nice "rush" after I drink it, almost a euphoric feeling. That could be where the name Torrent comes from. Recovery/soreness time seems reduced as well.

So far so good.

I ended up buying the Sour Citrus Rush flavor and it is quite good. Mixability was good, but I used a blender.

It actually gave me a nice "rush" after I drink it, almost a euphoric feeling. That could be where the name Torrent comes from. Recovery/soreness time seems reduced as well.

So far so good.

feelings after MP recon are better that after universal torrent. Probably because much more components inside recon, especially adaptogens . But i prefer torrent :)

I drink Xtend during the workout and follow up with a whey isolate shake.

Because the gym is a 20 minute walk back home, if I'm hungry, I eat a banana.

Unless you are doing two a days , training combat sport after lifting, running after lifting etc I don't think you need a specific "pwo" powder... Plain old WPC will do the trick if your daily macros are in order. Waste ur cash if u want but I'm very skeptical about all this.

I drink Xtend during the workout and follow up with a whey isolate shake.

Because the gym is a 20 minute walk back home, if I'm hungry, I eat a banana.

Xtend is one of the best intra-workout supplements Ive come across. When I hit the gym its usually for 2-3 hours at the dojo. When you work out hard you lose a lot more then water and its important to replenish. Used to be a big gatorade drinker during/post workout till I came across Xtend. It truly does wonders, can feel the effects almost immediately after taking a sip. Mix two scoops in around 32 oz of water and sip here and there throughout my workout.

Back